Nike Zoom Kobe V

i like these better then the IV, and maybe even the Lebron VIIs....

and if they keep the lunar out....
eek.gif
!

I hate patent. It's played out. But they did it differently on the Carpe Diems, so they were a must buy.

Still sitting on the fence until i see more colorways.

Hell yeah!! These are dope! These are amazing man.... Gotdayum.... Now that my income trippled, I'm going back on the grind!!!!!

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

There is a non-patent version out there as well.
so does that mean the general release is going to be non-patent? if so....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410
so does that mean the general release is going to be non-patent? if so....

Going by the way they've gone with the IV, there'll be plenty of patent GRs in the pipeline.

It's hard to see how the entire shoe is from those pics, but so far it's looking very promising

Side pics... PLEASE! Looks like they didnt sway away much from the look of the Kobe IV, which is fine. Like most people wonder, what's going to happen techwise with this shoe? Lunar Foam gone?

I love the IV's, so an upgrade and slight difference in looks while keeping the same type of style is a must cop for me. Cannot wait for more pics.

Can anyone find pics of the NBA 2K10 launch event? I searched google and everywhere and couldn't find any. There was a lot of media there too....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

!%@! i was hella anti-zk5 from the pix.....but the actual pair with patent....son of a %@!%!.....
made me lol....
laugh.gif

but it actually looks nice from those pics.

kb24fan i believe you are right, after pausing at the pump fake turn around scene towards the end, it clearly is the zk4....anyways i cant wait for the game tocome out....looks really life like in terms of gameplay movements etc. hopefuly they fix glitches from 2k9

^ i've been debating on whether to get it or not and i've decided not to because it just contains things that are useless to me except the poster andfigurine.....the locker is just a waste for me imo.

koopa and edwin you are guys are talking about the game for $99? are you kidding me? then again the game comes out at $60 so what am i saying....damn them!!haha i need to find a way to get it cheaper. i use to get the EA ones for like $20 or something like that since my cousin was working at corp until 6 monthsago =(

Back
Top Bottom