Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

they better throw in that full forefoot zoom air bag in them and not the dinky dots they sometimes do for just the ball of your foot.
After I was decieved by the 2K4's with them having only the forefoot and heel zoom, I highly doubt it these will
laugh.gif
. But hey I'm all for zoom, none of the lunar foam crap, I want these tolast me.

I'm assuming the only shoes out nowadays that have full length are Lebron's?

So will his shoe line go along side his ring count?..... Hmm....

Retiring at 36/37. Oh the wonders that this man still has....

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

Some good news for you guys,

The Zoom Kobe V WILL infact feature BOTH heel AND FOREFOOT Zoom Air.

The shoe will also feature a seamless flywire upper which most of us have seen.

And the first GR colorway is blk/purple/gold which will release in Janurary.

Will double check what the second release color is.

Start salivating...

ooooo I can't wait saw the video posted on iss & that colorway looks nice
pimp.gif

Based on my experience with the Hyperize, an ALL FLYWIRE upper may not be the best,
it just moves WITHOUT you instead of with you.

Originally Posted by shox2001

ZK V? check out this video at 9:25, Kobe shows it to you

I really loved the black one with ankle strap but this final product looks decent as well! Although I prefer the black more, can't wait to see more anglesof the shoes.
smile.gif

only complaint i have for the kobe shoes is that they need to stop with the speckle....whatever you call it.....laces.....they just need to go back to solidcolor shoelaces.....
ohwell.gif

^^ i disagree...why go plain...you can buy plain/solid at any store for like $1 so if you dont like your speckles you can give them to me. thanks! =)

Yup agreed heres hoping the flywire is like the ZK4 not like the Hyperize - Hyperize flywire is the most token gesture thing in the world. No support offeredwhatsoever.

Still excited about Zoom though......

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Yup agreed heres hoping the flywire is like the ZK4 not like the Hyperize - Hyperize flywire is the most token gesture thing in the world. .

The stories of one piece Flywire make me skeptical. No doubt Kobe will have some tweaked PEs though.

The damn shoe still hasn't been leaked. Were already in the 4th quarter of the year... Someone give us the game winning buzzard shot pleeeeease.

from what i remember, they're not 85% similar to the IV
but to each his own ya. They doo look sleek and like soccer cleats
I'm pretty excited for them

Back
Top Bottom