Nike Zoom Kobe V

Detailed pics over here
smokin.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2009/10/05/nike-zoom-kobe-v-five-new-colorways/

I am curious to see how these are, I played in the IV a lot, and despite myself being a Kobe hater, the shoes performed well.

If anybody tested the first samples with the removable sock liner, hit me up I have some questions for you.

I have mixed feelings. I like the style of the shoe but not the colourways. I'll wait until I see actual pics of the product (from Nike) to make my finaldecision.

Originally Posted by c4

Those look fake (please be fake)

Of course they're fake. the real ones obviously will have flywire. Just look at the only kobe V picture we have, when kobe played melo, you can see theshoe will be similar .

I'm going to hold judgment on the V's until a "OFFICIAL" picture of the shoe comes out.

Well, I know one thing for sure, I won't be buying as many colorways as I did with the IV's. Probably 2 at the most.

Shape looks good but if they threw some patent leather in there and colorful laces they'd be set.

I like the V's, just like the time I saw the IV's. and yep looks like the 2k4 x KBIV hybrids.. automaticop for me..

^ These look pretty legit. And I have to say, I like them, more than the 4s. And I love low shoes, so I'm already biased, but here are things I'mdigging:

No Flywire is a-okay for me. It's more a gimmick anyway, and the plastic they have to put behind the wire doesn't breathe or stretch or fit right.I'd much rather have some leather or synthetic holding the shoe up.

These also look more substantial than the 4. Not bulkier, but wider in the forefoot. More agressive styling, including 2k4 toecaps.

ZOOM ON BOTH ENDS... enough said. No bottoming out, means I can actually wear a pair for ball and not worry that my 120 is done in a few hours

Also, maybe I'm alone here, but I'll say it. The AZK1 is my all time favorite performance basketball shoe ever. Period. And these REALLY remind me ofthose joints. Something about the simple nature of the pattern and the subtle performance bits you can see (the outrigger, heel cup, etc.), plus the lack offlywire and the back-to-zoom setup...

plus

CARBON FIBER!!!!!!

in the footbed (it's there, check the pictures above) makes me think these will be performance MONSTERS. Like the AZK1, but lighter and a low top.

Soon as I can order a pair, they're copped. Not for my closet or any crap like that, because if these perform anywhere close to what I think they will,I'm making them my whole rotation.

Since it's out I guess I can say I've tested them. The first version hurt like mother, something was wrong in the forefoot...but i got a correctedversion for testing and it fit perfectly. They are a true low top, but you wouldnt know it by wearing them. Crazy comfortable.

definitely a step back from the IV imo This will be good for the wallet though.

I'm sorry but those look super fake. I mean look at the pics of Kobe wearing them. I know that the pic of Kobe wearing them aren't as clear. But theylook waaay different than these recent pics being posted. They look like they're made of clay.

Back
Top Bottom