Nike Zoom Kobe V

kobe 4 has the better look when i look above on the eastbay pics to the nike pics of the 5 i see kobe 4 is better in looks but 5 will be better in performanceand for me the kobe 4 haven't let me down in the indoor court playing ball or just for casual walking going out with the same shoe. So i don't know whydoes some of your kobe 4 bottom out but mines haven't and i play indoors 4 times a week and walk a lot more so the black red 4 hasn't bottomed out atall and still feels the same as it is when i bought the shoes. Worth the money i paid for. All of you good luck with the hoh editions on the fives as the fourswill be the only kobe i will buy which was the rice and merions i posted awhile back here.

ooohhh.. I really like these, specially the Carpe Diem Like colorway.. can't wait..

lol at the Prince gif
To be honest, I have mixed feelings about these. I loved the IV from the start, but these may have to grow on me a little.
I like them, it's just not love at first sight.

that last pair reminds me of the Dirty AFII's
I usually dont do red/yellow shoes, but I might make an exception for those. Im assuming theyre the China colorway?

woah....... i like um better than the iv.... the iv i had to get use to liking but these are instantly nice. the first 6 colorways and the last are nice. thechristmas ones are dookie lol

is it me or do these look like they were inspired by transformers?

Originally Posted by JAONE626

the bottom cw on the left is what's scheduled to be worn on x-mas day, as of now...
that one is my least favorite cw....hope they change...

i do see 3 other cws that i will be grabbing if available. Top 2 and the black/grey...

I hope they use less gold on the Carpe Diem and I can do without the speckles on the Del sol version. Also they need to think of some new creative colorwaysits almost like they are just hacked the IV colorways.

jmizzo wrote:

it does look a lot better in person, but I agree, it's also my least favorite cw...

the funny thing is, when they showed us the different cw, that's the one that generated the most excitement...

but that was over a month ago, I'm hoping for change too...

2jy4ap-480x318.jpg

qzrihz-480x318.jpg

zyh5x1-480x318.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-4.jpg

Originally Posted by JAONE626

jmizzo wrote:
it does look a lot better in person, but I agree, it's also my least favorite cw...

the funny thing is, when they showed us the different cw, that's the one that generated the most excitement...

but that was over a month ago, I'm hoping for change too...

maybe because it is different.....where did you see the colorways? were you a tester?

I want a Mcfly version....

speckles on the del sol looking one? ewwwww

i dont even like duke but a black/royal cw would look
pimp.gif
on these

Shoe looks good but I dont know if I wanna see the same colors that were made for the IV on the V.
eyes.gif
Where's the creativeness Nike?

wow, these are sick
pimp.gif

really looking forward to these now, definitely gonna pick up more pairs than expected
liking the carpe diem cw the most right now

Originally Posted by joejoebob2099

where's zombie jesus at lol
right here lol roflmao brb %%! qft ttyl8

My point was that no one knows for sure. These look closer to the final version, but the other ones are still eitherlegit nike samples or fakes made from the sample. Seriously. Those existed as a sample for the final product. The finished version is obviously more refined,but for people to get too effing hyped and angry about pictures of shoes being leaked that haven't come out and yet and based on some crap they read off akicks forum... it's ridiculous. I was trying to get ya'll to slow your roll.

Cats like you getting obsessed with the hype and release dates and all of that... don't you belong in the Bron thread?

Plus,
devil.gif
still no "seamless all upper flywire" on theselatest versions, either.

I bet Kobe's gonna rock some type of fusion IV/V before they Christmas. Just like last seasons IV/HD fusion.

Can't wait to see those
pimp.gif

Zoom Air in the forefoot and heel. This is from what I hear a better performing shoe than the Kobe IV.

Back
Top Bottom