Zoom air =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
copped
white based colorways>black based

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

ehhh the lines on these arent as nice as the IVs... the heal coulve been better
that and the colorblocking just doesn't quite flow or help. hopefully we see full pics of the pair kobe is wearing soon.

something looks off with the colorblocking. I would prefer something like this..
42725fae434db923091012699c7eb752305dc86.pjpg

mspaint
laugh.gif

I am 150% into these!!!

And I say this as a diehard Kobe-hater and bball low-top skeptic.

I will be buying several of these out of an appreciation for the heel/forefoot Zoom AND uniquely fresh design!

Thanks, Nike!

They should have done more than just refined the IV. I'm sure it will be a better court performer but it's almost exactly the same as the IV.

Originally Posted by jc619er

They should have done more than just refined the IV. I'm sure it will be a better court performer but it's almost exactly the same as the IV.

Your comparison of the two shoes is equivalent to saying the Air Jordan VII is nothing but the Air Jordan VI with a couple of upgrades....these are twodifferent shoes that look similar imo, but dont hate on the design....

Your comparison of the two shoes is equivalent to saying the Air Jordan VII is nothing but the Air Jordan VI with a couple of upgrades....these are two different shoes that look similar imo, but dont hate on the design....
for real! I won't go anywhere near the IV (perhaps manly due to the Lunarcrap), but I plan to cop multiple V's. The design looks uniquefor a hoops shoe, and the only similarity I see in design to the IV is that both shoes are lows... Otherwise, V > IV.

Originally Posted by clkru

Your comparison of the two shoes is equivalent to saying the Air Jordan VII is nothing but the Air Jordan VI with a couple of upgrades....these are two different shoes that look similar imo, but dont hate on the design....
for real! I won't go anywhere near the IV (perhaps manly due to the Lunarcrap), but I plan to cop multiple V's. The design looks unique for a hoops shoe, and the only similarity I see in design to the IV is that both shoes are lows... Otherwise, V > IV.
I agree, the Vs are sleeker and came out cleaner design wise

8 colorways, per KATC. Looks like a few of the c/ws we saw with the 4, with a couple new ones...

1. Home
35coig7.jpg

2. Del Sol
mlrvav.jpg

3. Draft Day
21njdhl.jpg

4. Blackouts
1ta04y.jpg

5. %!*
2agnv2t.jpg

6. USC?
2lb0uf8.jpg

7. Olympic/USA
1231mp0.jpg

8. Carpe Diem-esque/Away
29u2c5.jpg

^
What up RON!

I thought the same with the 6th (red/yellow pair)
people saying they the Christmas Day Joints...

Don't see why they'd be christmas though

so now that "real" pics are out, anyone has confirmation its full length or at least heel and forefoot zoom?? or is forefoot lunar again?

The shoes themselves are much nicer than I expected based on early designs, but the colorblocking and use of materials looks pretty terrible. From the 8 picsabove, only the "home", "draft day", and "USA" colorways look good to me. Others look too wild or busy.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
What up RON!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thank for the pics Ron...diggin the homes and usa
Vince & Drew....sup homeys! Its been awhile! Yes, looks like Kobe season is upon us again....lol. I'm most feelin the Homes and Del Sols(with speckled midsole) to be my favs thus far. The Blackouts look to be weaksauce. I'll do my best to be a bit more active with the CHI HOH releases ofthe KB Vs for you guys.....

Back
Top Bottom