Nike Zoom Kobe V

I dont like that it looks like 3 different shades of gold are used on this shoe. I also dont like the gold cloth part on the heel

I still like the IV's better, but those ^ are looking real nice. I'm all over the V's this year. The only Lebrons I like are the Red Carpets, whichmay or may not be obtainable, and we already know
what JB is like, so my priority will be on these. I'm starting to get excited for these. Kobe 5th ring in his V's????

I love how they have the "shozoku" on the sole this year. I remember they had it on the sample of the IV's but there were some sort of tractionissues.

Those are smoking hot. Wanna see pics of lower merions and rices. Any word on when the laker aways drop? or if chaos are the first ones to release?

Love them.. however, I won't buy this colour. I do want the all black ones though along with the USAs
smile.gif

I wonder if they are going to have as many colorways as the ivs.....??

I can't go through another kobe line financially.... Kobe IVs were a "wallet breaker"......

64mi51.jpg

In the above picture, we can see that the sole of the Kobe IV has Free-inspired flex grooves in the forefoot.

In this picture of the Kobe V, the grooves are still there, yet they only extend halfway across the width of the sole. In its place are two long grooves thatextend along the length of the forefoot. Do these new lateral grooves amplify the effect of the flexible outrigger and thereby do an even better job ofprotecting the foot from rolling too much than the Kobe IV? Hmmm...

These look amazing in the new pics on the last page.

But am I the only one that thinks the V's especially in the blk/purple colorway slightly resembles a pair of Maury's? lol

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont like that it looks like 3 different shades of gold are used on this shoe. I also dont like the gold cloth part on the heel
i wish they made the heel cup purple and eliminated to gold fabric at the back and the metallic purple.... make look like carpe diems

Back
Top Bottom