Nike Zoom Kobe V

damn ive never bought a pair of kobes period, but thats a sick shoe ill be buyin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont like that it looks like 3 different shades of gold are used on this shoe. I also dont like the gold cloth part on the heel
i wish they made the heel cup purple and eliminated to gold fabric at the back and the metallic purple.... make look like carpe diems

maybe the "carpe diem" pair in the catalog pic is still releasing, and these are this year's "venom"

Originally Posted by kobehead

More detailed pics of the jokers.
tongue.gif
I wish all the white parts were black, silver or some shade of grey... I think it'd look better being closer to the IV's version of theChaos "Jokers"

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy couldn't they have just used a herringbone outsole
frown.gif

I've been thinking the same thing this whole time...herringbone is just proven without a doubt and the deep grooves on the iv gave traction the hyperdunkwas lacking...maybe these will be just as good, we will see

^^^^ yesssir...and George got a pair of his own now...perhaps the first mexican to receive a pair of kobes from the man...lol

haha rene. george is that dude.... he got a pair of XMAS IVs last year against the celtics.

the chaos look sooooooo much better now that Kobe rocked them.... lol.

^^^ TBS or TNT bro....
and Edwin, hey George is one funny mutha but he's been putting in work for the Latinos....he's been to the White House, knows the Lakers team....damnhe's done it all on top the man doesn't lie about his jokes....funny that its what we all did growing up..hahaha

Originally Posted by never wear them

the chaos look sooooooo much better now that Kobe rocked them.... lol.

cosign. they are definitely copped now.
was 75/25on them, leaning towards buying them, but now im definitely going to try and cop

OG2345 wrote:
^^^ TBS or TNT bro....
and Edwin, hey George is one funny mutha but he's been putting in work for the Latinos....he's been to the White House, knows the Lakers team....damn he's done it all on top the man doesn't lie about his jokes....funny that its what we all did growing up..hahaha

yeah mang, I'm not mexican but I can relate to his jokes
laugh.gif
. I was gona go watch him last month in vegas but my job got in the way of things. hopefully next month.

tongue.gif

These are starting to haunt the Batman geek in me... but outside of the context of the Dark Knight movie, I'm not sure that they do much for me. Might haveto flip a coin.

Originally Posted by never wear them

yeah mang, I'm not mexican but I can relate to his jokes
laugh.gif
. I was gona go watch him last month in vegas but my job got in the way of things. hopefully next month.
hahaha..it dont matter if your not Mexican, just the fact that he repps for all Latinos and relates to relevant stories is what makes it funny...Ibeen wanting to go but yup job gets in the way or got other stuff to take care of but thanks to HBO they record one of his shows he does on the road...

Originally Posted by Blue0230

tongue.gif

These are starting to haunt the Batman geek in me... but outside of the context of the Dark Knight movie, I'm not sure that they do much for me. Might have to flip a coin.

nothing tops your MY ZK2 Robins Dan.... thanks again dude. I'm scared to wear them.

hahaha yeah man, all of his show is too funny..and watching his own show is funny because he still makes jokes of his people and other peeps...

Back
Top Bottom