Nike Zoom Kobe V

any chance someone wants to make a new thread for the Vs so that the first post actually gets updated and people don't have to search through the entirethread for info...? info like when/where chaos are being released.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

any chance someone wants to make a new thread for the Vs so that the first post actually gets updated and people don't have to search through the entire thread for info...? info like when/where chaos are being released.

haha. Doing that to Kobe and lebron threads ain't easy... It's a full time job. I suggest just keeping it this way.

Originally Posted by clkru

I love these shoes as much as I hate Kobe!

I plan to buy as many colorways of the V as possible, and blacking out Kobe sig on the heel.

These are some of the hottest bball shoes I've ever seen.

Screw Jordan Brand.

that shows you how dope these shoes really are...

I was thinking of doing that right now, but I think this thread is good enough....

It's not like we have release dates confirmed, and when the first shoe drops right?

I'm lazy and immune to caring about being flamed:

When do which Kobe V's release to the public?

29u2c5.jpg

patiently waiting for actual pics of the these.

pimp.gif

Me too!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
I think same story as the IV

Christmas/early Jan.
Heard there's a tentative release for December 26.

via footlockerunlocked

Brand: Nike
Type: Basketball
Release Date: 12/26/2009
Style: Chaos

Originally Posted by solesavage

That Scotty Cameron LE putter gift from Lopez > The sneakers gift from Kobe

Kicks are hot though.
Agreed....I would love to take Kobe out on the links and whoop his butt just like he would whoop on me on the basketball court....LOL...

Both gift were really cool though...

The phrase of the night came from Eva Longoria Parker though when she was about to climb onto the stripper pole....she said everyone was going to be able tosee here "Whoo-Haa"...it made me perk up in my seat a little to get a better view...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
I think same story as the IV

Christmas/early Jan.
Heard there's a tentative release for December 26.

via footlockerunlocked

Brand: Nike
Type: Basketball
Release Date: 12/26/2009
Style: Chaos
Now if we only knew if they were going to be gr, limited gr or HoH

Originally Posted by clkru

I love these shoes as much as I hate Kobe!

I plan to buy as many colorways of the V as possible, and blacking out Kobe sig on the heel.

These are some of the hottest bball shoes I've ever seen.

Screw Jordan Brand
Yeah im with you kobe's and lebron are really grabbing my attetntion. im done with jordan brand i have better luck with finding kobe'sthan jordans
kobe v's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

any chance someone wants to make a new thread for the Vs so that the first post actually gets updated and people don't have to search through the entire thread for info...? info like when/where chaos are being released.

haha. Doing that to Kobe and lebron threads ain't easy... It's a full time job. I suggest just keeping it this way.
I wouldn't mind doing it. lol

Chaos definitely look better on his feet.
glasses.gif

Kobe jordan wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clkru wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

patiently waiting for actual pics of the these.

Me too!
make the swoosh yellow and the border purple and eliminate all that yellow around the the flywire and I'll buy three pairs

That would make them look somewhat better.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

I wouldn't mind doing it. lol

Chaos definitely look better on his feet.
glasses.gif

I know you'd keep it current like TMZ... Lol. But I like seeing ppl actually help ppl out and give correct info. Every store gets different release datesand stuff. And plus.... WE NEED TO TOP THE ZKIV THREAD!!! Lol

edit*

Originally Posted by bigluzer

PREVIEW KOBE V Clothes on nike.comKobe V Premium Men's Hoodie$85.00Style # 362660
362660_010_A

Kobe V Men's Basketball Pants$65.00Style # 362654
362654_011_A

Kobe V Men's Basketball Jacket$75.00Style # 362653
362653_011_A

Kobe Premium Men's Reversible Jacket$150.00Style # 362662
362662_012_A

Zoom ViewKobe V Men's Basketball Jacket$75.00Style # 362653
362653_100_A

Kobe V Impulse Men's Basketball Shorts$35.00Style # 371193
371193_060_A

Kobe Supreme Men's Basketball Hoodie$90.00Style # 351723
351723_100_A

Kobe V Men's Basketball Shorts$45.00Style # 362656
362656_011_A

Kobe Havoc Men's T-Shirt$30.00Style # 362658
362658_440_A

When does that jacket release on Nike.com?? I need that jacket quick!! Lol so clean looking..and are the Kobe v's "chaos" dropping on dec 26th?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

OMG, just as I predicted, I wanted a colorway like that, and it's posted.
laugh.gif

That Blk/Blue combo colorway looks so damn sick on the V's, I hope they are a GR.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom