Nike Zoom Kobe V

They're saving the Kobe V, Nike knows it'll be their biggest sig shoe this year.

(Shut up about the Bron 7, a big man shoe that cost 160 is not gonna sell like the Kobe V)

I have to admit at first when I saw the scanned pixs of the v's I was not feeling them at all..now that actuall pixs are surfacing these are looking realgood!! Can not wait for the "chaos" v's

i would totally get the chaos Vs but wouldn't really know what to do with them after. i have nothing that matches it on and off the court lol.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

They're saving the Kobe V, Nike knows it'll be their biggest sig shoe this year.

(Shut up about the Bron 7, a big man shoe that cost 160 is not gonna sell like the Kobe V)

The 7s aren't that bad. The flywire on then seems forced. At least do it with some taste... The zk4s had a simple design, the zk5s flywire seems to have asolid color instead of that crappy string design.

once again just like the ZKIV. The Zoom Kobe V will outsell the Lebron 7. Can't wait to buy another 5, 6 pairs of the ZkV
devil.gif

^^^ i get the feeling the people that like kobe shoes feel a little dissed because of all of the marketing and advertising that Lebron and MJ get for theirshoes....Nike doesn't seem to spend the same amount of money advertising Kobe's apparel or shoes...I guess they figure that Kobe's shoes will sellon their own....Lebron's and MJ's need some help...?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ i get the feeling the people that like kobe shoes feel a little dissed because of all of the marketing and advertising that Lebron and MJ get for their shoes....Nike doesn't seem to spend the same amount of money advertising Kobe's apparel or shoes...I guess they figure that Kobe's shoes will sell on their own....Lebron's and MJ's need some help...?
Kobe, what more marketing do you need.

the name says it all

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ i get the feeling the people that like kobe shoes feel a little dissed because of all of the marketing and advertising that Lebron and MJ get for their shoes....Nike doesn't seem to spend the same amount of money advertising Kobe's apparel or shoes...I guess they figure that Kobe's shoes will sell on their own....Lebron's and MJ's need some help...?

I can dig that assumption.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

I noticed that the midsole of the V's are much more thicker and I think softer than the IV's...
2cxvmsk.jpg

Yeah, it seems to go up the side of the shoe to provide extra support for the smaller TPU structure in the heel, as compared to the one on the IV. I alsonotice that the both the forefoot and heel outriggers are noticeably larger on the V.

are they lower than the IV's. IMO IV's>V's, just has a cleaner look for casual and ball. the V might be a good performance shoe though.

maybe they will come out with a "darlin Nikki" cw as a tribute to Never Wear Them's post....LOL....

Can't wait to get my Vs...

Back
Top Bottom