Nike Zoom Kobe V

so can someone - anyone - confirm forefoot Zoom!?

Please!?

I though I saw it a while ago, but it will be the difference between me buying 5 pairs on RD versus 0 pairs ever.

^^The Chaos ones up there look better in those pics..but i still will not cop..unless i see 'em in person and they change my mind right then and there..

cant wait to cop the chaos
pimp.gif

just out of curiosity, for those of you planning to cop the chaos Vs, are yall copping to ball, rock, resell, or stock?
personally, i'd ball though i'm guessing many of you would frown upon that seeing as this cw is probably not going to be GR (going by the chaos IVrelease).

^^ill probably get some to play ball in, but probably not the chaos color. the only reason it wont be that color is because i dont want to pay more than retailfor a shoe that im going to destroy.

Originally Posted by clkru

Please!?

I though I saw it a while ago, but it will be the difference between me buying 5 pairs on RD versus 0 pairs ever.
i think i saw Marcj08 (sorry if i butchered your signin) say that they have zoom in the heel and forefoot....

i am getting a few.....my aways are in customs in SF right now.....should get them by Weds....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Please!?

i think i saw Marcj08 (sorry if i butchered your signin) say that they have zoom in the heel and forefoot....

i am getting a few.....my aways are in customs in SF right now.....should get them by Weds....
Where did you cop from?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Please!?

Where did you cop from?

El-store..

nah...just one....Xmas has already come multiple times for me this year...the kobe ivs killed my wallet....

Those pics of the chaos look
pimp.gif

I hope a fellow NTer will be able to help me out with my sz.10 come RD.......I don't think Orlando will be getting NOTHIN.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom