Nike Zoom Kobe V

yes, he told me that the boxes were unlabeled, the shoes are not marked as samples and he didn't say that to me...they have regular tags...

SMH at that fking reseller on ebay tranandco for using jmizzo's pics.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

23u651x.jpg

You should have tagged your pics jmizzo.
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

Originally Posted by kobehead

SMH at that fking reseller on ebay tranandco for using jmizzo's pics.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

23u651x.jpg

You should have tagged your pics jmizzo.
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

my brown desk is my signature, it is on 99.9% of my pics.....lol....I don't care...its a great pic imo...his is a preorder anyhow...he is usingMarqueesole.coms picture too...

man, wider than the iv's....that's great news....cause from the "other site" i heard it was narrower....i hope it's wider....man.....ireally want these now, but i'll wait it out, i got enough kicks to last me until then...can't wait....
pimp.gif

I like everything about this shoe except for the back. The piece from the ankle down and to the back seem underdesigned. I don't like that it's acompletely different texture. When it's the same color as the rest of the shoe, you don't really notice but when it's a huge contrast, it justlooks funny to me.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

who cares...they're goin to be gr anyway. let suckers pay reseller prices for gr's.
wow, I can't wait..

thanks for the pics and the review Jmizzo..

Jmizzo, nice pics man....

Initially, I liked the Away and hated the Chaos. Now I feel the other way around...

eupmi9.jpg

2lbe06e.jpg

Chaos is bonkers!

That ebay listing, is for a presale on a General release????????????????????? He is gonna ship it when is available in stores? Something doesn't add up.

The V's are still growing on me. I've liked them since the start, but I just wish there was some leather on these shoes. I appreciate the newmaterials/technologies,
but I guess I'm a little old school. The IV's had the right amount imo.

On a side note, I think I'm going to have to order League Pass, I'm sick of missing Kobe drop 40.

Leather stretches out of shape and there are more environmentally and ethically responsible materials available to create shoes these days.

Are the Kobe V's unofficially of the "considered" ethos?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by kobehead

^ Is your pair a sample?
no, they are standard regular tag size 11...

you sir are my idol!! you have all the kicks i want and can never have haha amazing shoes man!! how much did you get them for?

Nice pics everyone... Can't wait to see them in person...JB on its way out and it looks like the kobe's are the new shoe to have......

Originally Posted by kob8

Nice pics everyone... Can't wait to see them in person...JB on its way out and it looks like the kobe's are the new shoe to have......
yea, JB is on its way out! I cant remember last time I bought new J's and I'm sellin most of my collection. Just don't have the samefeeling when it comes to Jordan shoes man. Now I want more Kobe's
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom