Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Nitpicking just a little here but 5th shoe and the man still can't get his own box?

I guess winning 4 rings, MVP, finals MVP, gold medalist isn't enough
smh.gif
laugh.gif
it's because he doesn't throw up chalk before games

How do the Vs fit compared to the IVs? Because for me, the IVs set the standard for a "great basketball shoe", and should be hard to top

kobehead wrote:

Originally Posted by jmizzo

going right to the gym to test them out....
Will be waiting for your review...
happy.gif

OK...I am not a professional reviewer but here ya go...

Fit - they seem to be slightly wider than the IVs, length seems the same. I didn't feel the same "pressure" on my pinky toe until it molded toit for a perfect fit. The Vs also have circle pads down the entire tongue for extra cushion for quick stops..nice touch.
Traction - They seem to grip just fine, did some cuts and quick stop starts with great grip.
Zoom - Zoom Heel and Zoom Forefoot - different feel than the lunar foam, not as cushy on the first wear but when they break in all the way
pimp.gif

Material - No leather....mine did not crease at all when I wore them today (unlike the 4s that creased badly on the first step)
Height -These shoes are also lower than the 4s, probably 1/4 inch or so...but I didn't measure.
laces - long enough! not great looking but long enough.

Still love the 4s but the Vs are cool too.

kobehead wrote:

going right to the gym to test them out....
Will be waiting for your review...
happy.gif

OK...I am not a professional reviewer but here ya go...

Fit - they seem to be slightly wider than the IVs, length seems the same. I didn't feel the same "pressure" on my pinky toe until it molded to it for a perfect fit. The Vs also have circle pads down the entire tongue for extra cushion for quick stops..nice touch.
Traction - They seem to grip just fine, did some cuts and quick stop starts with great grip.
Zoom - Zoom Heel and Zoom Forefoot - different feel than the lunar foam, not as cushy on the first wear but when they break in all the way
pimp.gif

Material - No leather....mine did not crease at all when I wore them today (unlike the 4s that creased badly on the first step)
Height -These shoes are also lower than the 4s, probably 1/4 inch or so...but I didn't measure.

Still love the 4s but the Vs are cool too.

Sounds great.
smokin.gif
Damn no creases is nice.
pimp.gif

thanks jmizzo!
I have fat feet so I'll stick with my IV sizing even though the V is a bit more wider. Forefoot zoom and no creasing FTW!
the Vs are growing on me more and more...

My wanted list:
89f252fe9c32febf549646d793f31c46c40c9a8.jpg

cfa3541aeaee3adeeafd59af67329e2bb47d6fc.jpg

46b2522efe352e2855e6ffe20f7838682a64168.jpg

c443519fe1bc3ae7efea573a6b1777d21a89191.jpg

maybe:
d7b35ab7e86c3cb6ef4a5466666efdf6c9cd3ad.jpg

85015de63ae95165fbad2bd6d6e00b6ec9867cc.jpg

be9157ea36e9576ef616856f156fd2d16343cf7.jpg

If it's not too much trouble to ask jmizzo, can I get a quick pic of them on and also a pic of the inner side panel after game worn

here are some pics on...hard to take a picture of your shoe when its on....lol

24g7y2o.jpg

16av9zt.jpg

picture after testing them shooting around and cutting, stopping and starting...

2bvfac.jpg

212v244.jpg

they look as good as new...

I really like everything about that shoe except the yellow canvas...it just looks off to me.

But thats crazy, I don't see any creases!

Back
Top Bottom