Nike Zoom Kobe V

The circles on the tongue remind me of the Nike sphere technology that was used the the Nike Zoom Generation.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

For those who purchased your kobe Vs early.. what site did you guys use?? or anyone have any legit trust worthy site plzz help a brother out. Thanks in advance

El-Store on Ebay.

was thinking to get a pair of IVs to ball cuz rite now the hype of IVs r gone, can find some good deals...

but seems lik Vs will be more worth to wait on playing in...

I think the price dropped due to the fact the iv's are "lowtops" and so the hype brought up the shoe to everyone, and to make it even moreappealing they lowered the price point.

When is somebody going to make an "offical" thread? That way the first page can be updated kinda like ISS so there arent million questions becausethe info is all thru the thread.

Also are the Chaos a HOH and like 34th NY FL Exclusive? Like if I dont live in New York or Los Angeles will I be able to get them?

^^As far as I know, this hasn't even been answered yet. I've been waiting for that info as I don't live in either city myself but I do want them.

via marqueesole

P_259_1_ZK5-WhtBlkPurp-1i.jpg

P_259_2_ZK5-WhtBlkPurp-2i.jpg

P_259_3_ZK5-WhtBlkPurp-3i.jpg

P_259_4_ZK5-WhtBlkPurp-4i.jpg

wow.... those are fire!!! we're all gonna end up buying as many v's as we did the iv's haha my bank account is gonna get owned again haha

wow.... those are fire!!! we're all gonna end up buying as many v's as we did the iv's haha my bank account is gonna get owned again haha

Back
Top Bottom