Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by allstarpg32

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by jmizzo

kobe V=fail
how is it a failure when it hasn't even released yet?

have you tried them on and don't like them? or are you typing on a phone and can't elaborate...
Not my style, dont like how they LOOK, they look like track shoes or swimming shoes. idc if i havent tried them on i rather stay with the kobe 4.

good day to you sir!

laugh.gif
swimming shoes? ......
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by allstarpg32

Originally Posted by jmizzo

kobe V=fail
how is it a failure when it hasn't even released yet?

have you tried them on and don't like them? or are you typing on a phone and can't elaborate...
Not my style, dont like how they LOOK, they look like track shoes or swimming shoes. idc if i havent tried them on i rather stay with the kobe 4.

good day to you sir!

laugh.gif
swimming shoes? ......
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

REAL Talk, they do somewhat look like swimming shoes

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

via. Junkshoot from ISS. [ http://ameblo.jp/junkshoot/entry-10398101510.html ] thought i'd share it with you guys.

This post goes directly to them haters on the V.
smh.gif

Flexibility looks mad amazing.

And I don't know what these dots mean.. anyone know?

That's pretty much it. BOTTOM LINE is, the V may look like a running shoe but it is designed as a TOP OF THE LINE performance basketball shoe. As we all know the ZKIV broke barriers and took the KOBE line into new heights with Flywire and Lunar Foam. Outsold the Lebron VI and most Jordan's in the market. With the Kobe Line getting more and more popular, expect the ZKV to do the same thing the ZKIV or maybe even better.

Don't front like you own the shoe or balled in them, cause prior to the ZKIV release, people madly shut down the IV cause of its "LOW CUT". As the KOBE IV sold out with almost each GR, Carpe Diem's, Del Dols, Inlines etc.. pretty much made its own statement. Now it's one of the top 10 performing shoes EVER. Quote me on that, cause its true.

But now give way to the V. It'll be more fit on the toebox which lacks on the IV and also the zoom air will probably be as good if not better than the lunar foam. IMO Lunar > ZOOM.

K, i'm done with my rant.
smile.gif

I like this colorway, when are these releasing?

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

This post goes directly to them haters on the V.
smh.gif

That's pretty much it. BOTTOM LINE is, the V may look like a running shoe but it is designed as a TOP OF THE LINE performance basketball shoe. As we all know the ZKIV broke barriers and took the KOBE line into new heights with Flywire and Lunar Foam. Outsold the Lebron VI and most Jordan's in the market. With the Kobe Line getting more and more popular, expect the ZKV to do the same thing the ZKIV or maybe even better.

Don't front like you own the shoe or balled in them, cause prior to the ZKIV release, people madly shut down the IV cause of its "LOW CUT". As the KOBE IV sold out with almost each GR, Carpe Diem's, Del Dols, Inlines etc.. pretty much made its own statement. Now it's one of the top 10 performing shoes EVER. Quote me on that, cause its true.

But now give way to the V. It'll be more fit on the toebox which lacks on the IV and also the zoom air will probably be as good if not better than the lunar foam. IMO Lunar > ZOOM.

K, i'm done with my rant.
smile.gif
Well said gdiemaster.

I live in TN so I missed my opportunity to get the IV's. I like to try on a shoe before the purchase so I didn't iD or Eastbay any of them, however asyou mentioned the shoe got great performance reviews. Me personally I love the Hyperdunks & the V's look similar to the Hyperdunk lows. So if theyperform like the Hyperdunk but in a low version I'll be getting the V's AND the Hyperdunk lows.

im torn as to whether i get these or the lebron 7s. i love low cuts and the low to the ground feeling that zoom air gives, but sometimes it just doesnt feellike enough cushioning and makes for rough landings. my knee is messed up and im trying to postpone surgery as long as possible so i may go with the lebronsjust for impact protection's sake, even though every other aspect of the two shoes favors the kobe 5s to me.

how do the v fit, anyone know? same as the iv or run big? the forefoot looks wider but the back looks tighter.

found it, thanks. i'm usually a 9 but on the iv i had to go up a half, cause the forefoot was so tight the first few times. guess i'll have to trythem on first, thanks for the review btw.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

be9157ea36e9576ef616856f156fd2d16343cf7.jpg

did wolverine get his own PE too??

My guess is that it has something to do with Bruce Lee...

bulls eye Dan.

Self High-five!

... Edwin gets one, too.

If I like the overall fit of these, the ZKV is going to do some major damage to my funds. So many good colorways.

i think u guys r rite... these shud be contribution of bruce lee... i can c the clues... n the close relationship~

i was thinking this one is the best CW out of all thus far~ i think i will get these for sure~ hope wont be hard to cop this CW...

Yea i thought of Wolverine at first but its safe to say Bruce Inspired and they are the best colorway.....

Bruce from Game of Death:

Bruce Cut (on the chest) from Enter the Dragon:
Bruce toy from Game of Death:
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

found it, thanks. i'm usually a 9 but on the iv i had to go up a half, cause the forefoot was so tight the first few times. guess i'll have to try them on first, thanks for the review btw.

V is more tight than IV. Especially forefoot... V's are the kicks with no room for relax on. I had to go up a half , Fits great but a little tight. Hopethis might be your help

Judging from the pics on the previous page, it looks like this shoe won't crease, which doesn't really sway me in either direction, just anobservation.
Anyone going to the Christmas day game where he's going to break these out? I think I'm going to fly down from S.F.

I need the v's so badly haha anyone know if it's possible to get a size 8 of the aways for under $200 shipped? Or am I just dreaming the impossibleagain? Haha

For those who purchased your kobe Vs early.. what site did you guys use?? or anyone have any legit trust worthy site plzz help a brother out. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom