Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by reggie2k8

I know that in the Innovation Kitchen, you have a big, free range to do a lot of things. But when it comes to making a shoe for production and Nike having to profit so much off of it, there is a limit on what you can do with a shoe.

There is a reason why the prototypes and samples that they create in the Kitchen don't make it to production. A main reason of that is because it may cost too much to take one of those prototypes and make it available to the general public.

Not to mention that the shoe has to still be decent enough design wise for Footlocker or Eastbay to distribute the shoe. If it is too crazy none of those companies would buy the shoe to sell in stores. Most people think the designers have free reign over a shoe but there are so many people that put there input on a shoe in the design process. Fellow Designers, Design Directors, Marketing, Buyers, Development, etc. It is an extensive process.

it's free REIN, actually.

like on a horse.. not like a kingdom.

Wow! Did you really have to point that out? This is a sneaker site, not a website for aspiring english teachers. Do you do this everytime someone uses thewrong word?

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Performance comes before design.
say that to the lebron V....lol
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ugly as %#%*, these look like some of those cheap trainer shoes...tennis shoes.....

ya'll get these lol

'These look like And 1s.'
'These look like they came from Payless.'

Nice to know what whatever Nike do, the armchair experts are ready to voice their 'opinions'.

i can't wait to see the real thing so people can stop hatin...i mean speculating....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i can't wait to see the real thing so people can stop hatin...i mean speculating....
I'm in no rush -- my pockets are still hurting from the ZKIV (and I'm not even done yet)!

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by jmizzo

I'm in no rush -- my pockets are still hurting from the ZKIV (and I'm not even done yet)!

me neither....i need one more id and the finals aways!

�jmizzo wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

jmizzo wrote:
^^^^ you want Eric Avar fired off of Kobe's team....dude is a legend.....I am sure he is doing his best within the guidlines that Kobe is placing on him......wait until the final product comes out then make a decision.... I think the black ones on the left of the picture are great....just add a little gold....

More like he is doing his best within the guidelines that Nike is placing on him.

don't know if you guys are talking about the Vs or IVs..... but just in case you guys forgot.... Eric A. was not the designer of this shoe (IV). He engineered the "specs" of the shoe and probably the cut and shape but did not design it....

Kobe had a team of young kids do the design work w/o Kobe putting any input what-so-ever.

It was said on one of the interviews that he did promoting the low top.

i was talking about the Vs but the Kobe IVs were designed by Eric Avar...check this out " [h2]Official Information:[/h2]
Kobe Bryant new signature shoes were designed by Eric Avar�of Nike and built for Kobe's precision speed and style. Strike fast, strike hard with the Nike Zoom Kobe IV basketball shoe"

Eric is the head of the construction point of view...... no doubt.... BUT... check this out.
smile.gif

0.54�**

but then again...�you guys were talking about the Zk5....
ohwell.gif

"If you crossed up, than that's your fault! If you get crossed up, break your ankles, then you need ankle insurance, but that's a whole othertopic"

laugh.gif
This guy.

Back
Top Bottom