Nike Zoom Kobe VII in Canada?

The black/maize drop Dec.22, but Footlocker isn't expecting them.............any idea where I can find them?

Just an update:
Saw the Kobe 7 supreme Del Sol cw at FL sq1.
A little disappointed since I thought the supremes had an option between:
Play Fast and Play Strong.
It's only Play Strong which was disconcerting.
The first 2 Kobe shoes are a swing and a miss IMO.

^thats really disappointing to hear.

I know Yorkdale FL will be getting the Christmas pack. (Lebron, Kobe, KD)

Oh man......I feel super stupid.......
So I took a look in the box a couple days ago and realized
that there are two pairs of sleeves that wrap around the midsole.
The Play Strong is the ankle support wrap that we've seen.
The Play Fast is a different midsole wrap that has just a tongue.
Sorry for the confusion

saw em at FL eatons center few days ago i think retail is $220. they dont look as great in person as they did in online pics...

Anyone know which stores I can locate the X-mas edition in the GTA besides Yorkdale? Yorkdale is packed so I think it might be gone...

Saw all the X-Mas joints – LeBrons, Durants, Kobes and Zoom Rookies @ Nike Bloor.

No boxing day discounts, though...

Yeah, I called the Nike store on Bloor and picked up the Kobe VII's and KD IV's around 5. For those that still want 'em, I think they're still there.

picked up the KD copper & KB VII christmas in the Eaton Center.. got the last pair of each i'm pretty sure. spent alotta dough but worth it
happy.gif

any word on release in montreal? i've checked champs/footlocker, no luck :/

Nike Canada has sizing. Not alot, but I ordered myself a pair of 13's.
Go to a shop that has an open account and can do special orders. They should be able to order you a pair. 

The concord colorway had more availability as of last week.

Are we getting the wolfs or yotd? Seems like a long shot but with the HOH sections, I'm wondering maybe? Or Nike on bloor? Can anyone confirm.....thanks

Anyone know if the Invisibility Cloaks that drop stateside this weekend will be coming out up here?

Originally Posted by RaptorsUndefeated

Anyone know if the Foot Locker at SQ1 will carry the Big Bang Kobe's? 
SQ1 are getting these, don't know if there's any size left since they had pre-order on them.

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by RaptorsUndefeated

Anyone know if the Foot Locker at SQ1 will carry the Big Bang Kobe's? 
SQ1 are getting these, don't know if there's any size left since they had pre-order on them.

Thanks for looking out. Imma hit there in the am to see if there's any left. Shouldn't be too bad b/c I remember they almost had a fsr of the Kobe a week after the release of the Christmas pack. Hopefully, it'll be the same this time. 

Went to SQ1 at noon and almost all sizes were gone for the pack. Didn't think the all-star release would be this bad considering how easy it was to cop the X-mas pack. Asked about the KD's in a size 10, and they only had a 10.5 left. Aint into re-selling, so whoever needs a 10.5 got them. Anyone know any places still have the size 10 in the KD and Kobe? Thanks.

Yeah, I'll call in the morning to make sure. But by any chance does anyone know if they still have stock both the kobes and kds when they were there? would be a big help if anyone knows.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Only Kobes left at Sq1.
A few 10's, 11's, 12's
Thanks for the updates as usual.

I might settle for these if anything, but can't quite pull the trigger. lol

Back
Top Bottom