Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Need them Homes to drop so I can ignore the rest of this thread :lol:
4.PNG

Can anyone verify that these feel like full length Zoom? I hear Nike been ripping people off lately and lying and only using heel zoom and passing it off as full

Can anyone verify that these feel like full length Zoom? I hear Nike been ripping people off lately and lying and only using heel zoom and passing it off as full

I got the superman 3's and these (to me) do not feel as comfortable as the OG's.

I loved the 3's... the black and gold pair was one of my favorites to wear casually with some jeans. Took a minute to break in, but once they did, they felt great.

This is what I meant by Nike pump faking with the releases

Supposed to get the Homes this weekend and nothing, all of a sudden SVSM images pop up for a release

This is what I meant by Nike pump faking with the releases

Supposed to get the Homes this weekend and nothing, all of a sudden SVSM images pop up for a release
For real. This sucks. I had this Saturday off too so I was planning to pick these up in person. Now I gotta play my chances with the skrs app whenever they release them smh

As far as the amount of zoom in these, it feels very legit to me. These are zoomier than any Jordan 12 i've worn ever.

Back
Top Bottom