Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

I'm trying to decide what to do about my busted eyelet....

1)Just don't lace into that lower eyelet on either shoe.
2)Try to get it fixed a shoe repair shop.
3)Nike voucher maybe?

Do they let you keep the shoes when that happens? I would assume not.

I bought them from Footlocker. And it's not like they have any more inventory to send me.
You gotta send the shoes for them to inspect. And they will decide if its a actual manufacturer defect.

You could try footlocker and let see if they have some in stock in locations near you

20190419_160248.jpg
They cool

So I called Footlocker. They told me they are completely out of my size at the warehouse (as expected) but that it still shows inventory for the b&m side. He's unable to see exactly how many but it means there is at least 1 pair sitting in a store somewhere in the US.

They advised to go to a Footlocker store and have them search for the item and stock locate it then have it shipped.

Anyone else ever heard of them doing that?

So I called Footlocker. They told me they are completely out of my size at the warehouse (as expected) but that it still shows inventory for the b&m side. He's unable to see exactly how many but it means there is at least 1 pair sitting in a store somewhere in the US.

They advised to go to a Footlocker store and have them search for the item and stock locate it then have it shipped.

Yes they can do that. All they need is the UPC for the shoes to locate them from another Footlocker store.

They can stock located but it have to be 2weeks on release shoes and depending on the store if its is available for shipping the store that has it might hit no stock cause some managers dont like shipping out hot shoes .

I may give it a try on Monday.

If that's not a success I guess I will just keep them and bypass those eyelets. Go from the LB buckle piece into the first metal eyelets.

That's by passing the lowest eyelets.

Left in image...the right shoe in person.

Attachments

• 20190419_174444.jpg
    20190419_174444.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 37
Just went to Foorlocker to have them try and stock locate the shoes. No dice on a 13. They suggested contacting Nike.

So seems like my options are skip that eyelet, refund, or pay resell.

Back
Top Bottom