Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

So BTSN is responding to emails to cancel but not emails for updates? I at least need to know if I should be looking to secure a pair elsewhere.

BTSN cancelled my order but I sent them a email to cancel bc they were taking FOREVER! So got my true sz last night from Kix square...

Thanks again to who ever posted and I will never order from BTSN again!

Hate it had to go this way but I just sent in my cancellation email as well. I’m not comfortable with this whole situation, if I ever go with another European site I’ll try SNS or END, I’m cool on BSTN.

Got my wrong sz on BTSN so works out perfect for my situation lol

Again, Thanks for the kixsquare link last night...

Didn’t they just drop Thursday? Y’all are impatient
For me it’s more a lack of comfort with this German site when for a few dollars more I can order from another place I’ve seen people receive pairs from

Maybe I expected too much from them but I don’t usually go 5 days without hearing anything at all. Nothing about this sat well with me so I’ll pay extra for better peace of mind & at this rate get them at the same time

I think BSTN cancelled my order. I checked my account and the charge is no longer there. Im pissed.

Are these dropping stateside or what? I’m not going to trust one pre-order site (albeit reputable) and no other sources...

ordered a US11.5 from footpatrol.. realized it was UK sizing, went back to order the US10.5..

emailed to cancel the US11.5.. they responded after i got shipping info, said it was too late..

they send me an email about my US10.5 and said they over sold.. cancelled my order.

went on stockx and placed a bid for my US10.5. just got an order confirmation right now, paid less than Footpatrol.

gonna throw the US11.5 on stockx once it arrives.

76B3EA56-9066-4EFC-9903-5B71DB0122BB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom