Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

More pics.
5E675E99-9093-4D4A-8DC3-7437359036E7.jpeg
D132C3B4-E9CB-4F1F-8272-D20059464389.jpeg
They look good on him. Personally for me, no. I wonder if they are going to release more color makeups...this shoe is pretty popular it seems.

Couldn’t agree more.

I had two pairs of the All Star 3s. Wish I kept them, 3 is my favorite LeBron.

i like all types of sneakers

**** i'm still buying filas

i also have a few ow pairs cause i think they're dope looking

Last edited:
Lol so dudes can't like Off White & LeBrons? I'll never understand this mindset.

i don't understand it either

i like all types of sneakers

**** i'm still buying filas

i also have a few ow pairs cause i think they're dope looking

Absolutely! I've got no problem with people liking whatever they truly like. I hate when people like shoes because everyone else likes them. Heck, those Brown Off-White AM90's are heaven sent. Same with the Blazers. One of my best friends is currently on his hypebeast run. Once we see first pics of J's, he's all on them. Once they don't sell out, suddenly he doesn't want them and will return them if he already bought them. He was extra thirsty for Blue Laney 5's before they released. They can be had for $120 and he doesn't want them because they're not rare. Every shoe that he's been buying as of late, he's infatuated with production numbers. That's what I hate. He and others aren't buying shoes they like, they're buying shoes because they're limited. He bought his first pair of Jordan 1's last year after YEAR'S of bashing them to me. The ONLY OG 1 he owns is the last Royal release. Other than that, it's Top 3's, Gold Top 3's, Cactus Jacks, LA to Chicago's, stuff like that. That's my gripe, that's all. But I'm an old fart who's just stuck reliving the glory days in my head. The game's been different for YEARS!!! I need to shut up with the complaining and let this generation enjoy their shoes...

great opinions i just read and I agree with alot of what yall said
I like shoes like this because they are fire and they arent on the hypebeast train

i am someone who likes to stay away from shoes everyone likes and wears just because lol

Very happy with my SVSMs. I think Nike needs to drop a few more like the dunkmans, glow and more CTKs

I was able to get 2 pairs of sz 11. First and last time dealing with Stockx. I bought them earlier and totally forgot about the bid, almost a month and half later they show up
to my house

Im gonna send these back

Back
Top Bottom