Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

It’s like saying $500 for Travis Scott 1s is steep. Sure technically it’s a high price cuz they’re manufactured in Asia etc and retail for $175 blah blah blah but come on :lol:

I am not a fashionista like you, sir.
Depending on size you can sell those joints used for 5 bills. I’m saying those lakers dons are not the shorts to say you regretted coppin for 200. It’s akin to someone saying they regretting copping an authentic pair of Travis 1s for $500. Doesn’t make any sense. Now if you copped some regular adidas originals shorts at $200 then that’s something to regret :lol:

Depending on size you can sell those joints used for 5 bills. I’m saying those lakers dons are not the shorts to say you regretted coppin for 200. It’s akin to someone saying they regretting copping an authentic pair of Travis 1s for $500. Doesn’t make any sense. Now if you copped some regular adidas originals shorts at $200 then that’s something to regret :lol:
I have debated selling them, since they still have tags. But they are nice, and I have the memory of Lebron coming to LA and wearing em.

I have debated selling them, since they still have tags. But they are nice, and I have the memory of Lebron coming to LA and wearing em.
hi-res-2706b29a8ae23d3b11946c999495963b_crop_north.jpg

Yea I wouldn’t sell em, I got both the yellow and purple joints. It’s funny before bron wore em they were sitting on certain sites and as soon as that pic surfaced they flew

If LeBron didn't wear those Lakers just don shorts last year no one wouldn't have cared as much as they do now for don c shorts. It's fashion style that will fade away and you'll be looking at your self in old pic saying "wtf was I wearing, why did I spend $500 on some shorts"
Ppl were on em before bron wore em. It got that front action like bape shark shorts. Will it decline in popularity? Sure maybe it already has, but it will have a cult following

Ppl were on em before bron wore em. It got that front action like bape shark shorts. Will it decline in popularity? Sure maybe it already has, but it will have a cult following
Like most things that trends in fashion it take a public figure like LeBron to showcase clothing for people to take notice. Ain't no looking for what Ben baller is wearing. He don't have the exposure like LeBron.

But it fashion, it constantly changes.

I like how people assume both pairs exist and Lebron didn’t have them especially made to be mismatched

Back
Top Bottom