Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Don’t understand why Nike has limited in store availability on these. Walked into my local footlocker figuring they’d be an easy grab since they’re not flying online and dude said they’re not selling them in store except the huge flagship locations. Stupid decision imo

Glad I was able to get the only 3 I wanted

next up, bring on the 2's and i'll probably pull the trigger on some crown jewel 10's (regret selling them)

Side Note: We probably wont see HYPE on Lebron retro's until the 7's or south beach retro.

Dang . was at work and couldn't try snkrs. I still see some smaller sizes on a few sites. Anyone know of a site with a 12 still?

Looking forward to seeing some in-hand and on-feet pics. I came close to grabbing a pair but I'm restraining myself. I'm determined to buy fewer pairs this year, and with 11 snakeskins next weekend and then the IVs two weeks later, I don't want to buy what basically come out to be $200 sneakers three out of the next four weeks. I wouldn't get around to wearing these that much so unfortunately they get the axe, but definitely want to see you guys rocking them.

bout to hit cumberland mall and see what's up brons fit so crazy for me I gotta try them on first.

Copped a Size 10 off Darkside. These are pure nostalgia for me. I beat the hell out of these in HS and gym workouts. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom