Nike Zoom LeBron V - Launch in Vegas [Pics]

nice BP the owner....the last one is str8 :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Every Nike Zoom Le Bron V color way has a different nickname in reference to the code we all live by - Family | Fearless | Passion | Vision | Win.
The White, Navy and Gold is named Family This color way is said to be released on 11/15 as a first color way instead of the usual Black, White and Crimson.

The second style Black, Black and Crimson, which is set to release on 12/13 four weeks after the initial one. As mentioned before, each version has a different nickname and this one has been named Fearless in reference to Le Bron playing style when hes on court competing

looks like lebron @#%$ in his shorts
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

WHERE THE @#%$ are the Black/white-crimson...

Are those releasing??

The first 2 colorways(navy and black/black-red) are both passes

I was thinking of getting the White/Navy's - partly because I've been collecting that colorway since the ZLIII's - I loved the photos from the Vegas launch, but with those latest pics of LeBron wearing them... Idunno now. I'll have to see in person to decide.

I can't wait for the Black/White/Crimson, though... 2 pairs for me. I can't believe we haven't seen the release date yet...
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have a DS sz.11 Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). I'd trade it for a 10.5 Jordan III Retro (White/Cement) or
BRed Retro I. I Aint Scared.

Quote:
WHERE THE are the Black/white-crimson...

Are those releasing??

The first 2 colorways(navy and black/black-red) are both passes

Cosign.

Quote:
I can't wait for the Black/White/Crimson, though... 2 pairs for me. I can't believe we haven't seen the release date yet...
|I
tired.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
I was thinking of getting the White/Navy's - partly because I've been collecting that colorway since the ZLIII's
Team Wipe Me Down
FRESH kicks FRESH white tall tee FRESH New Era hat FRESH jeans with the crease.​

Ohio states and speckled get my vote^^^^^^^^
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

BP -- I like the logo there a lot...but try around the ankle... :wink:
wink.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

they're nice

but those cement ones are :wow:
eek.gif
Goooooooooonies
...shake um up, shake um up, shake um up, shake um....

They're nice but they look to much like the solders
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Back
Top Bottom