Nike Zoom MVP(Steve Nash) & KD1 Thunder home/away

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I am trying my damndest to not buy the All Star Nashs. They are dope dope dope....

really?

i personally wasnt feeling them cause of the swoosh.. i like how on the Grs and the other PEs it doesnt show much stitching, to each his own

Originally Posted by clkru

any info on these?:

f9592728-3c00-43dd-a754-dccb2969e57d_m.jpg

SOURCE: http://sucro.blogspot.com/2009/01/nike-zoom-mvp-x-brandon-roy-pe.htmlhttp://sucro.blogspot.com...mvp-x-brandon-roy-pe.html
These are nice...anyone got any non-catalog pics of the DWill versions?

i like these MVPs. with so many colorways apparently coming out, i just hope i can get my hands on a pair of the right colorway.

does anyone have more pics or info on the upcoming colorways?

Don't really like the mvps but ill cop dwills joint thou yes nike keep da dwill joints comin all I need is these n da zoom bb 1s

Nike should release the KD1's in a SEATTLE SUPERSONICS COLORWAY!

IF Seattle and Steve Ballmer snag the Hornets from Shinn and NO, Durant'll be hard pressed to not come on home (TO SEATTLE) in '11 to play with CP3.

Nike should release the KD1's in a SEATTLE SUPERSONICS COLORWAY!

IF Seattle and Steve Ballmer snag the Hornets from Shinn and NO, Durant'll be hard pressed to not come on home (TO SEATTLE) in '11 to play with CP3.
Why would he even consider Seattle home?

the home sonics colorway is pretty clean
saw it at the HQ this summer when i was helping at a kids camp
dude was playing in them during lunch hours
white lateral with a yellow/green medial gradient.

"I answered on page 6, according to Kenlu.net it's only in the heel."

Thanks...

according to the new Eastbay catalog, its forefoot Zoom only (though they still list the Sonics colors)...
Dates!!!Daaaaates!!!

Well, KD was drafted into the city (before our NBA team was stolen by Clay Bennett), has a lot of friends here, AND still owns a home here (on MercerIsland)...

Hope he comes back someday to play!

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

White/Orange/Grey pair is copped x2.................
pimp.gif
another emoticon for good measure

has an RD been established?

I need both pairs...Zoom MVP's are the 1st new style of kicks to come out in a while that made me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
O yea, any updates on either of those^^^ colorways?? especially the white/grey/orange?

i was at the nike super 6 last night at fordham. no pics but rice high school had some really nice zoom mvp pe's

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

White/Orange/Grey pair is copped x2.................
pimp.gif
another emoticon for good measure

has an RD been established?

I need both pairs...Zoom MVP's are the 1st new style of kicks to come out in a while that made me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
O yea, any updates on either of those^^^ colorways?? especially the white/grey/orange?
the mvps seem wide in the pic like a skater shoe, but i do like the phx colorway

The kd's are fire

Nike KD1 - Career Pack
Nike's newest signature basketball player, Kevin Durant, made a bigger name for himself this past weekend in Phoenix as he won the MVP Award of the2008-09 NBA All-Star Rookie Challenge, leading theSophomore team to victory via a 46-point performance then the following day he took away the hardware for the first ever game of H-O-R-S-E during All-StarWeekend. And now that Nike Basketball has blessed him with his first signature shoe, the Nike KD1,they will be releasing a "Career Pack" via select Nike Basketball retailers including the House of Hoops locations. The Career Pack follows KD'sjourney from when he played for his local Boys and Girls Club all the way through this past weekend's Rookie Challenge, making stops or shoes inspired byhis teams along the way including, Drew Freeman Middle School, Montrose Christinan High School, McDonald's All-Amiercan, Texas Longhorns, and the Seattle Supersonics. Pick up your favorite pairnow
nike-kd1-career-pack-1.jpeg

nike-kd1-career-pack-2.jpeg

nike-kd1-career-pack-3.jpeg

nike-kd1-career-pack-4.jpeg

nike-kd1-career-pack-5.jpeg

nike-kd1-career-pack-6.jpeg

nike-kd1-career-pack-7.jpeg

nike-kd1-career-pack-8.jpeg

nike-kd1-career-pack-9.jpeg

nike-kd1-career-pack-10.jpeg

nike-kd1-career-pack-11.jpeg

nike-kd1-career-pack-12.jpeg

^^^^^^^ seen those in HOH on sat... Can't deny that the sonic colorway is the best of the pack...

but overall i really really really like these shoes, and colorway..

Hey Dean, you copped those away KD1's yet fam? I seen them in the city. I'm coppin' them ASAP. The pics don't do them justice bro. The patentleather sets them off, and though I don't like the move to OKC, the colors are a good look.

Originally Posted by njavier03

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

The Zoom MVP looks like a training shoe... I wonder how it performs.
Very well.

Light, comfortable forefoot, good traction, molds to your foot after 2 wears of just shooting around. I have a narrow foot and I feel very secure in them.

They are not that low....reaches your "ankle ball/bone" and frankly I think we're talking about minimal height difference when comparing to"high tops".

In short, I think they are great... try to find a coupon from eastbay or something and get them below retail. A couple new colors just came out on eastbay.

I'm not a "trained" reviewer of shoes so take my comments for what it is worth. If you have game to begin with, these shoes are only going tocontribute to your
success on the court.

smile.gif

Shoetrends has the Blk/Thunder colorway posted above for $65 for anyone interested. Sizes 9.5-12

these remind me of a pair of and 1's i had 6 years ago that were half white leather and half gray suede.

Steve Nash -- out with ankle injury
Kevin Durant -- out with ankle injury

Not very reassuring (maybe I should go get ankle insurance)

Back
Top Bottom