Nike Zoom MVP(Steve Nash) & KD1 Thunder home/away

hah at dudes unsure cuz nash n durant out with ankle injuries.
dudes landed wrong or on someones foot.
of course theyre gonna injure it

i saw these at nike outlet today:

358494325.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

^^^^^^^ seen those in HOH on sat... Can't deny that the sonic colorway is the best of the pack...

but overall i really really really like these shoes, and colorway..

I agree about this colour way, looks dope. But the shoe seems like a boot to me...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

^^^^^^^ seen those in HOH on sat... Can't deny that the sonic colorway is the best of the pack...

but overall i really really really like these shoes, and colorway..
my store has so many of these just sitting on the shelves

^Mateen Cleaves, you mind telling me which outlet you saw them at? I've been looking to get a pair for a good price to ball in.

peace,

Jonas

KD1's are simple design but the colorways are tight and their pretty light and perform amazingly!

Originally Posted by austin066

any update on that white/grey/orange colorway of the MVPs? i need those
If you mean these, then this is what I posted in the ROSS thread and the outlet thread as well.
Went to the ROSS over in Burke, VA
$32.99
3412082534_869c52944a.jpg

They had sizes 9-10 and 11-12
They also had the New Balance BBall shoes with the "air max" running along the bottom with white/blue, white/purple, and white/green sizes 11-13

This one was waaayyyy off the GPS route for me, so I prolly can't get back to this one anytime soon.

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Originally Posted by austin066

any update on that white/grey/orange colorway of the MVPs? i need those
If you mean these, then this is what I posted in the ROSS thread and the outlet thread as well.
Went to the ROSS over in Burke, VA
$32.99
3412082534_869c52944a.jpg

They had sizes 9-10 and 11-12
They also had the New Balance BBall shoes with the "air max" running along the bottom with white/blue, white/purple, and white/green sizes 11-13

This one was waaayyyy off the GPS route for me, so I prolly can't get back to this one anytime soon.

$32.99
eek.gif
eek.gif

Got these for $36.00 out the store at Ross here in Serramonte... just amazed for this shoe already at Ross!!

^Nice pick up...
pimp.gif

...and to think I almost paid retail for them. I need to start hitting up some of the Ross locations around me.

hah i immediately hit up ross after seeing that...
i found them for 27.99!!! but it was a size 8 =[[

Back
Top Bottom