Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by Executive76

He didn't get any 1/2 Cent PE's did he? Nike can see these aren't getting anywhere near the attention the 1/2 Cents did initially

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

the binary blue and the red ones are insane, any dates?

If these were around 140 i bet they'd all sell out real quick. The atlantic blues are beautiful, I'm praying those go on sale.

what's the purpose of the pod things on the side? They remind me of water polo players caps.

I like both the binary blue and red but won't pay $200 for them. I'm sure they will go on sale

those red joints are nasty... if they come out i might bite the bullet and get em for 200 straight neck breakers

Yall Dudes Is Hilarious...
laugh.gif

Now All Of A Sudden People Wanna Have A Change Of Heart...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

what's the purpose of the pod things on the side? They remind me of water polo players caps.

They're from the 1st pennys

Air-Randy is saying the blue ones are limited to 200 pairs,

The white ones are actually glow in the dark btw....

You know why I really like this shoe?

There's no big %%+$%@% swoosh on the side. Recent, more technologically-advanced Nike B-Ball kicks always have that giant logo on there, and it took this retro hybrid to finally get rid of that repetitive design element. It's refreshing.

Originally Posted by TXZ

You know why I really like this shoe?

There's no big #*+#%++ swoosh on the side. Recent, more technologically-advanced Nike B-Ball kicks always have that giant logo on there, and it took this retro hybrid to finally get rid of that repetitive design element. It's refreshing.

Yeah, it's really ground breaking, a Nike sneaker has never been without a swoosh before

Back
Top Bottom