Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Just a head's up, Unheardof in Cincinnati is blowing out the rest of their Memphis Blues for $120 shipped. They have 1 near full size run left: 7, 8-10, 11.5, 13 (no 10.5, 11 or 12). Give em a call at (513) 744-9444.

Peace,

J

Just a head's up, Unheardof in Cincinnati is blowing out the rest of their Memphis Blues for $120 shipped. They have 1 near full size run left: 7, 8-10, 11.5, 13 (no 10.5, 11 or 12). Give em a call at (513) 744-9444.

Peace,
   J

Not a bad price if you want them.

Peace,
   J

damn, no 11s...keep waiting, thx bro

Thanks j. I called and placed an order. Been waiting for these to drop in price. They are charging tax so it came out to like $127 and some change. Still can't beat that price though.

my rookie collection so far. hopefully i can add the black pod galaxies in a couple weeks. i'd grab eggplants also if they release. other than that, i think i'm pretty much done here.

a9y6nr.jpg

Last edited:
The red ones officially release on November the 10th! So just one more month!

the reds and memphis blue are pretty eye catching and I do like the colour they choose! So I will go for the reds, once they are out!

Wanted the red's if they would released in summer, but too much releasing in the end of the year, pass.

The reds are fire!

Considering the fact that the Penny V Phoenix, Zoom Rookie Galaxy back pods, Foams stealth and Air Jordan XI still need to be released, the red rookies are only in fifth place, but they look crisp, so they must be copped!

Back
Top Bottom