Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Marqueesole has both GITD pods and without. I can see some ppl mark up the ones with the glow pods if Nike decides to release both. Lebron IX Dunkman all over again. I'm gonna go on a limb and say the black pods will be sold. If it hasn't been confirmed already. Black pods look best to me.

Last edited:
Yeah ppl...Nike are release 2 versions on these...Black Pods which will be limited, and the GITD Pods which are gonna be very limited...Nike hasn't stated if they're gonna be in boxes random which that can't be cuz the store employees can give you black pods or if there's even gonna be a price different

Just got back from footlocker n bought a pair of the black/blueish-purple ones for $89.99 in store... Also used a $25 bday coupon to get a sweet deal

Just got back from footlocker n bought a pair of the black/blueish-purple ones for $89.99 in store... Also used a $25 bday coupon to get a sweet deal

I just picked up a pair of the black color as well for $89.99. Had to do store locator shipped to my house. They also have the binary blues marked down to $89.99 as well.

New photos from Modern-Notoriety shows GITD pods, I am confused.

I hope they come with the GITD pods even tho the black pods look well aslo

Here are some photos I took during 2012 NIKE Festival of Sports in ShangHai,China days ago. Gentry wearing and displaying the Galaxy. Not a bad colorway at all!

It was the trophy for the winning team of the sneaker battle which we lost =p Sorry if posted.

^^^ interesting. looks like hes wearing the sc ones while showing off the retail version.

im def trying to get a pair of the galaxy joints. gonna get all blues eventually too.

my reason is y would they push up rd  for foams? jus for dem jordan 7s?  also retail will be blk pods i think too

good looks bro. stock located dynamics today :pimp: , but i wasn't smart enough to remember to also use the bday coupon. :smh: >:

Back
Top Bottom