Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

really dozo? You just saw the connection? I posted it a few pages back and people still didn't see the connection? Hopefuly people aren't serious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I might be in the minority, but I'll gladly pass on the GITD's. I just can't imagine myself wearing a GITD shoe in public like that. You guys can have them.
I like them more that the GR white/blacks because of the smoke sole but I agree, I don't want my shoes to be glowing in the dark like that 

You guys do realize that the GITD effect on any gitd shoe only works if the shoe has direct light on it for awhile and then pt in a real dark setting...if your shoes stay in the box,and you wear them at night the gitd affect will be very minimal or not present at all

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

You guys do realize that the GITD effect on any gitd shoe only works if the shoe has direct light on it for awhile and then pt in a real dark setting...if your shoes stay in the box,and you wear them at night the gitd affect will be very minimal or not present at all

Just like the blazers and dunk highs from years back

black/oranges looking dope.

..... buuuuuut if its HOH only... money saved
pimp.gif

Brah I honestly didn't know this, thanks for puttin me on. The GITDs will be mine then bleedat #birdmanvoice 

I really hope they release the Memphis Express colorway and that it is not super limited. Have a feeling that it is not a colorway that will appeal to the general public.

If I were Nike I would change the name of the shoe to the Zoom Foamposite Rookie. Seems like nowadays when people hear the words foamposite they open their wallets instantly. 

Serious question, I actually plan on buying the Binary Blue colorway on 11/12, but with the release of the Total Foam Max, do you think they are going to be long lines and hassle for these shoes? Do you think these are going to fly off the shelves like the previous foams that released this year? I pray to god not..lol 

I MAY HAVE TO OPT OUT OF THE BINARY'S. THEY ARE RELEASING THOSE AND THE BLACK DUNCAN'S IN THE SAME MONTH AND I HAVE TUITION.. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

I MAY HAVE TO OPT OUT OF THE BINARY'S. THEY ARE RELEASING THOSE AND THE BLACK DUNCAN'S IN THE SAME MONTH AND I HAVE TUITION.. 
frown.gif

Binarys>black duncans
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

frown.gif

Binarys>black duncans
pimp.gif

REALLY? HMMM, I THINK THE COLORWAY IS DEF BETTER THAN THE BLACK DUNCANS BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE SHOE ITSELF. SORT OF HOW I WOULNDT TAKE A HALF CENT SHOE OVER A FOAMPOSITE PRO/ONE

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

frown.gif

Binarys>black duncans
pimp.gif

REALLY? HMMM, I THINK THE COLORWAY IS DEF BETTER THAN THE BLACK DUNCANS BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE SHOE ITSELF. SORT OF HOW I WOULNDT TAKE A HALF CENT SHOE OVER A FOAMPOSITE PRO/ONE
I just meant in terms of the binarys v. the black duncans lol (c/w wise)

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Brah I honestly didn't know this, thanks for puttin me on. The GITDs will be mine then bleedat #birdmanvoice 

What happens if you start your night while the sun is still out tho?

Back
Top Bottom