Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

You guys do realize that the GITD effect on any gitd shoe only works if the shoe has direct light on it for awhile and then pt in a real dark setting...if your shoes stay in the box,and you wear them at night the gitd affect will be very minimal or not present at all

Brah I honestly didn't know this, thanks for puttin me on. The GITDs will be mine then bleedat #birdmanvoice 

What happens if you start your night while the sun is still out tho?
no idea....i dont do GITD shoes,but these are an exception...I guess we'll have o wait and find out

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

when do the glow in the dark ones come out??

and will they be limited?
nerd.gif

hows the sizing on these for any1 who has them???.....i usually wear a 9.5 but go down a half size on the foams and the 1/2 cents also...how are these compared to either of them????...and the 1st colorway will be those blk and orange 1's????...thanks

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

hows the sizing on these for any1 who has them???.....i usually wear a 9.5 but go down a half size on the foams and the 1/2 cents also...how are these compared to either of them????...and the 1st colorway will be those blk and orange 1's????...thanks
Im a 9.5 and they fit true to size...the first official retail coloways is binary blue but there are other colors...the black and orange is limited to 666 most likely a halloween drop

The way the dudes are rocking them make then look not so good. I still believe they would look nice with jeans

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

The way the dudes are rocking them make then look not so good. I still believe they would look nice with jeans

where are people getting these early? need these asap!

hows the sizing....true to size? or .5 big like half cents?

Back
Top Bottom