Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

12 pairs.....that's it?!

Why even bother to release this colorway? How does that limited amount benefit those HOH stores?
Only the reseller comes out on top. Sick of this #%&@!

I guess it is 2morrow then!! WOw....What a game changer....smh...

My HOH says they got about 13 pairs in....Guess it may be a no go for me then.....

this might of been posted but sneaker st has lowerd there price o nthe binarys.. there now $200 in sizes 8.5,9,9.5,10,10.5,12,13,14

I copped the binaries today at Jimmy jazz for 200... These are too dope in person. Had to go up a half size tho cause they felt a lil narrow and I got narrow feet

Yeah I would say thats a completely pointless release with 12 pairs at spots. Thats not even hype thats just irresponsible.

Thats just saying hey employees these are for you to give to your folks out the back so when folks walk in they have 4 for sale.

SMH... crazy and disappointed....

the footlocker unlocked article says all hoh stores will have the max orange rookies, so far only 1 out of 3 hoh in my city have them. hopefully the other stores get their pairs tomorrow or early next week.

honestly not mad that the max oranges are limited bc in reality it's all about the all black joints anyway.
pimp.gif

Charm I cant lie.. although I want the All black joints.... The Black/Orange joints were also wanted..

Like a mug

Riddla any word on hw mny pairs they received? M at work but I wanna go there on my break.... Hopefully they aren't gone by then...

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Charm I cant lie.. although I want the All black joints.... The Black/Orange joints were also wanted..

Like a mug

My thoughts exactly. Sweeeeet!!!
happy.gif

2 down.....2 to go.

Back
Top Bottom