Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Those are the one's I was talking about....

and you lift the initial insole up and put the Zoom insert in there. Not unstable at all.

Comfy like the Bron 8 V1

Doesn't that make your shoe smaller with two big insoles inside and you too high off ground.

smaller from front to back? No.  Snug from top to bottom yes.... but thats just a lace adjustment and you are sweet.  At least for me. I dont have alot of foot meat

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Fam, we get the point. None of us like the fact that there is heel only but give it a rest,  you've brought this up so many damn times in this thread
30t6p3b.gif
Fam, I hope that nike gets the point.  My concern is since these are doing so well, there might be a trickle down effect with upcoming foam and flightposite releases  and other shoes that may get the zoom/air cut out of them too along with a price increase, since obviously people will by them no matter what...

Originally Posted by torres

you guys think $270 shipped for the GTID is a good deal? let me know...

Everyone has a different worth to them for a shoe my man.
SOmeone might pay $300 to $400 for a shoe they really like.

I wouldn't pay over retail for those....but thats me.

If you really want these, that's not a bad deal. I paid way more than that, but I really wanted them.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Everyone has a different worth to them for a shoe my man.
SOmeone might pay $300 to $400 for a shoe they really like.

I wouldn't pay over retail for those....but thats me.
^I'm with you..over retail no bueno..

Too Be Honest I Have These Sneakers And I Am In LOVE w/ Them...
The Glow is SICKK !! Def.ly A Must Have
pimp.gif

270 is Not Bad Considering That There Limited!

Putting my two cents in, the GITD are not really worth it.
So what they glow, big deal, the colorway is plain.
I like to spice it up a bit.

Nevertheless, they are worth what you pay or what someone else will pay for them.
Deal is average.

Originally Posted by Shox23

those with flat feet how have these been treating you?

not too bad. not the most comfy shoe (that would be duncans
pimp.gif
), but not the most uncomfy either. i'ma do what a few suggested and see if the fp1 insoles will make em feel better. and just for reference, i have the widest, flattest feet. only place there's any real discomfort is precisely where a normal foot's arch would be.

*edit*
no hate, but anyone saying the GITD's aren't worth $270 obviously doesn't have em. i know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but i don't know anyone that has them that regrets copping. NO ONE. that said, $270 is def. a good deal being as tho these were limited, sold out instantly and are going for $300+ EVERYWHERE right now. i paid a little over 3 for mine, never thought twice and have ZERO regrets.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

*edit*
no hate, but anyone saying the GITD's aren't worth $270 obviously doesn't have em. i know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but i don't know anyone that has them that regrets copping. NO ONE. that said, $270 is def. a good deal being as tho these were limited, sold out instantly and are going for $300+ EVERYWHERE right now. i paid a little over 3 for mine, never thought twice and have ZERO regrets.

This
pimp.gif

They glow, so what, the colorway is plain
laugh.gif

Haven't seen them in person, huh
laugh.gif

I Agree with CharmCityKid & Magic1978
GITD are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 to me them & the Alantic's are the best CW's by a good margin .... They glow, so what, the colorway is plain 
laugh.gif
 wow

Now if you feel in General the nike zoom rookie are not worth paying more than retail for that's an other story

Got my pair from sneaker bistro for $225 love this shoe

GLOW IN THE DARK... POOP IN THE DAY.. MEH.. I DONT CARE FOR EM.. I WOULDNT GIVE RETAIL... NOW THAT BLK/WHT COLORWAY DROPPING THIS MONTH.. 
pimp.gif
AND THEY SHOULD BE READILY AVAILABLE SINCE EVERYONE WILL BE MILLION MAN MARCHING TO THE CONCORD XI RELEASE

Glow in the darks are more of a novelty item. Kept in a display case. I do not find the white based colorways to be appealing. Looks better on the Air GO LWPs and Fight Ones.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

*edit*

This
pimp.gif

They glow, so what, the colorway is plain
laugh.gif

Haven't seen them in person, huh
laugh.gif
this..i paid RETAIL, and i would've paid more had i missed out...they glow HARD.

pimp.gif

LOL @ Million Man March for the Concord Release....and the funny thing is that the XI's came out during the same time as Million Man March...

This discussion proves to each his own on the colors

I will say IF had I had to pay for some Reds on the Black Market or Underground it would have been a pretty Penny...

Key word there....

IF...........
wink.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

GLOW IN THE DARK... POOP IN THE DAY.. MEH.. I DONT CARE FOR EM.. I WOULDNT GIVE RETAIL... NOW THAT BLK/WHT COLORWAY DROPPING THIS MONTH.. 
pimp.gif
AND THEY SHOULD BE READILY AVAILABLE SINCE EVERYONE WILL BE MILLION MAN MARCHING TO THE CONCORD XI RELEASE

This makes no sense at all. They're virtually the same shoe except for the glow part. This just sounds like another "I couldn't get this limited shoe so the other GR shoe I can get is automatically better".

Nah its true,

white/blacks >GITDS

The white accent on the tongue, white finger pull, and white nike sign just make em look more refined imo

GITDS seem slightly gimmicky to me, but to each his own

Back
Top Bottom