Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by torres

you guys think $270 shipped for the GTID is a good deal? let me know...
I Don't Think So. But It's You Money And Your Decision.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Originally Posted by j o 19

GLOW IN THE DARK... POOP IN THE DAY.. MEH.. I DONT CARE FOR EM.. I WOULDNT GIVE RETAIL... NOW THAT BLK/WHT COLORWAY DROPPING THIS MONTH.. 
pimp.gif
AND THEY SHOULD BE READILY AVAILABLE SINCE EVERYONE WILL BE MILLION MAN MARCHING TO THE CONCORD XI RELEASE

This makes no sense at all. They're virtually the same shoe except for the glow part. This just sounds like another "I couldn't get this limited shoe so the other GR shoe I can get is automatically better".
THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. I DONT LIKE SMOKED SOLES AS MUCH AND I LIVE IN NYC SO IF I WOULD HAVE WANTED THEM I COULD HAVE LINED UP AND GOT EM SOMEWHAT EASILY. THIS JUST SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER "IM GOING TO ASSUME A BUNCH OF STUFF ABOUT A PERSON I DONT KNOW ON AN INTERNET SITE JUST TO JUSTIFY MY INSECURITIES AND INABILITY TO RECOGNIZE THAT OTHER PPL WOULD PREFER A GR OVER A LIMITED SHOE FOR REASONS OTHER THAN 'I COULDNT GET IT'".... IM FRESH, YOURFRESH, WE ARE ALL FRESH.. BUTTT WE ARE INDIVIDUALS 

HANG IT UP.. FLAT SCREEN

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Nah its true,

white/blacks >GITDS

The white accent on the tongue, white finger pull, and white nike sign just make em look more refined imo

GITDS seem slightly gimmicky to me, but to each his own
"THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN 'I LIKE THE GR VERSION BC SOME OF THE FEATURES ARE BETTER" ... OH WAIT, SO DO I!!! LOL... I SIR, CONCUR!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Too many pages to go through, so can someway quickly tell me, if I normally wear a 13 in Nike Kicks, should I cop a 13 in these as well?
nerd.gif

Man I really want the atlantics but dno if I should drop the bread or wait and hope they do a bigger release

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Man I really want the atlantics but dno if I should drop the bread or wait and hope they do a bigger release

Wait it out my man....
Trust me.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Wait it out my man....
Trust me.

So Rock, what your saying is..... I'm going to be able to get myself a pair. That is good news.

i cant believe yall are willingly paying this much for a new shoe that has the flaws yall stated.

finally seen them in person yesterday, VERY DOPE shoe, but 270?!?!?!? SHEEESH

^^^^

$270? They are $200 fam. I'd rather spend that on these than $175 on some bunk quality jordans with tons of flaws, though (not saying that you buy Jordans, just an example).

Zero flaws here, all 5 pairs are mint vs a lot of the Jordans I cop with Glue stains etc

6454680769_b366a99652_z.jpg

I'd value a Zoom Rookie over ANY Jordan releasing right now hands down.

I just wish Tinker would stop putting his name on the newer releases because they are poo poo.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Wait it out my man....
Trust me.
They will be slightly different than the 250 pairs released at the las vegas event so those will always command a preminum.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

The white accent on the tongue, white finger pull, and white nike sign just make em look more refined imo

roll.gif
Am I lyin tho?
nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-white-black-1-600x450.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-LWP-1.jpg
smoked sole & GITD foam >>everything u just said.

i bet u never seen da glow in da darks in person.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

roll.gif
Am I lyin tho?
nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-white-black-1-600x450.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-LWP-1.jpg
smoked sole & GITD foam >>everything u just said.

i bet u never seen da glow in da darks in person.

I have actually, they ill. 

And thats cool too, I know you like the GITDS more than the white/blacks, so now you know I like the white/blacks more than the GITDS. Its koo for cats to have different opinions, we all obviously fans of the same shoe.

But I will say this tho, regardless if the GITDS had the clear or smoked sole, if they had the white pull, white tongue accents and solid white swoosh, I woulda leaned on the fence a little bit harder. Ninja you about my age so I kno you can understand the subtle details in a shoe that can go un-noticed to the un-trained eye....ESPECIALLY nowadays with the recent waves of perpetrating sneaker heads. 

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ Isn't Tinker the one designing them

Marc Dolce
Nah I meant isn't Tinker the ones designing the main Jordan sig. (2010, 2011, 2012) Thought Rock was imply that someone else is designing the Jordans but Tinker is acting like he is one designing the them for marketing reason

Back
Top Bottom