Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^^ You peeped something else? Aware me brah

pinstripes
pimp.gif

I want to see these in feet. probably look dope with jeans. And big with shorts.

CharmCityKid wrote:

I think the royal pair must have been an early prototype, the toe box is different

that ain't the only difference.
nerd.gif

The tongue is like the penny 1. That might be the other pair they are suppose to drop whenever the SC event happens. From what some are saying they are dropping a rookie as part of the pack and then a separate rookie. We will see.

The binary blue pair are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 had them in my hands yesterday. Instant cop

The white foams seems a different shade, the sole is not tinted blue and the laces are different, interesting. Can't wait til the 24th to see which pair is actually releasing 

So whats with those silver/pewter looking ones on the right hand side...
nerd.gif

these shoes are horrid......they look like upgraded air max wavy's ...nike will not find me on the bandwagon for these...

maybe Nike will release these for SC only and then later on a GR version with minor differences??? just like Carbon CMFT Viz XI lows...they were limited and then a GR version dropped a few months later that were almost the same

need those foams, Is and rookies

air8704 wrote:
these shoes are horrid......they look like upgraded air max wavy's ...nike will not find me on the bandwagon for these...

Me either. Like I said before, it's the 1/2 cent shoe all over again. This shoe just looks sloppier.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ill take da glow in da dark with smoked soles over da white and black w. clear soles....

Agreed. Hopefully the Glow in the Dark ones aren't limited. (Unless that's already confirmed..
tired.gif
)

Nike needs to dead the Penny line with these hybrids. What's after this? Air Zoom Sophomores, hybrids of the 1-4? Oh wait that's already been done.....
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom