Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Air Rob21

I'm really looking forward to some original colourways, it's what let the 1/2 cent down, too many foam colourway copies.

u buggin b, da worse selling 1/2 cent were ones which sported colorways that had NUFFIN to do with penny hardaway (green sparks)

colors have to make sense w/ sigs.

Don't get me wrong, It's just that I wished that they atleast released a pair of 1/2 cents based on the Atlantic Penny colourway like they have with these...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

black/orange pair are suppsoedly going be a HOH-only release 

indifferent.gif

^ sorry my previous post i said KATC said they were rumored to be hoh-only..but it wasnt KATC who posted it. it was sneakernews.com

"It doesn't stand a chance to win sneaker of the year going heads-up against the favorites Nike Mag 2011 and Air Jordan XI Retro 'Concord', but is there any doubt that the Nike Zoom Rookie is the most impressive hybrid design we've seen this year? Not only is this mashup of the Go Flight LWP, Air Flight 1 and Air Foamposite One absolutely perfect in its combo construction, but there are enough impressive colorups on the way to suit anyone's taste. The latest would do perfectly with a late October release, and with the House of Hoops-exclusive tag rumored to carry along with it a limited run of 666 pairs, these might very well come out on top of next month's list. Have a closer look at the black and Max Orange Zoom Rookie after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for the US release date."

Nike Zoom Rookie LWP
Black/Max Orange-White
472688-008

http://sneakernews.com/20...ie-lwp-black-max-orange/

I guess for halloween,that's why 666 and they said late october release...I don't think its concrete info,maybe the hoh-only part.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Rod301 wrote:

My O's hat is ready . . . 

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

only problem blade is those look like hot red (ala griff 1s), not orange.

*edit*

ok, well i was close. max orange = hot red = infrared imo

and 666 pairs??
indifferent.gif
that's the type of thing that would make me stay away from this c/w. that's why i stayed away from beats by dre headphones... they rep 666.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

black/orange pair are suppsoedly going be a HOH-only release according to KATC.... cmon nike
30t6p3b.gif

Whoever needs help w HOH releasesI live less than 15 minutes from HOH at PG Mall....Pm me before a release and Ill make some moves....Im on this hard tho...colorway is perfect    

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

whats the release dates on the blue and purple pair thats the only colorways i want

!!!! THIS...

AND THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT THE MAX ORANGE PAIR IS IT GOES WITH MY OLD SCHOOL (BUFF STATE) COLORS... AND THEY DEF LOOK MORE ORANGE THAN RED IN THE PICS... NIKE IS NOT WHORING ME OUT WITH THESE THO.. ILL PASS

11/2012 Nike Zoom Rookie
Binary Blue/White/Black
472688-400
*$200*

I NEED A PURPLE RELEASE DATE..I HOPE THATS A REAL PAIR RELEASING

Originally Posted by j o 19

whats the release dates on the blue and purple pair thats the only colorways i want

!!!! THIS...

AND THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT THE MAX ORANGE PAIR IS IT GOES WITH MY OLD SCHOOL (BUFF STATE) COLORS... AND THEY DEF LOOK MORE ORANGE THAN RED IN THE PICS... NIKE IS NOT WHORING ME OUT WITH THESE THO.. ILL PASS

11/2012 Nike Zoom Rookie
Binary Blue/White/Black
472688-400
*$200*

I NEED A PURPLE RELEASE DATE..I HOPE THATS A REAL PAIR RELEASING
thanks dude
i was about to ask this question again 
laugh.gif

Saw the binary blue cw tonight at my gym. Very sexy colorway, very sleek shoe. These are gonna do well.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif

only problem blade is those look like hot red (ala griff 1s), not orange.

*edit*

ok, well i was close. max orange = hot red = infrared imo

and 666 pairs??
indifferent.gif
that's the type of thing that would make me stay away from this c/w. that's why i stayed away from beats by dre headphones... they rep 666.

Yeah, thats ******ed.  Why the hell would you make that number.  Definitely not going near this release.  lol

Back
Top Bottom