Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Nike needs to do something with these. The white black is popular but they have so much more potential than what nike is doing

was just in my mall in dallas and sheik at the all blacks marked down to 150, don't know if they had a fsr, but if anything.... this is a thing of sign of things to come. W/ these sitting in every fl, and fa in my area, hopefully i can cop the blue/grey pair and the all blacks for no more than 120 a piece.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

was just in my mall in dallas and sheik at the all blacks marked down to 150, don't know if they had a fsr, but if anything.... this is a thing of sign of things to come. W/ these sitting in every fl, and fa in my area, hopefully i can cop the blue/grey pair and the all blacks for no more than 120 a piece.

im trying to get the grey and blues but they still 199 online footlocker.com

If we are patient, they can definitely be had at that price.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

If we are patient, they can definitely be had at that price.

Nice price, wish I had one near me.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

LOL @ the Copper Talk. Defitnately a lighting issue I personally cant wait for the eggplants to drop, will be scooped on Disco! 
pimp.gif

nike-zoom-rookie-lwp-eggplant-new-images.jpg

There was a dude on here that posted his pair of the eggplants a few pages back if I remember right, Dope!
glasses.gif
HAVE NO IDEA WHY PPL KEPT THINKING THEY WERE COPPERS LOL... CANT WAIT FOR THESE.. NEVER DID I EVER INTEND ON HAVING SO MANY PAIRS OF THESE ..
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
I Dont Wanna Speak Too Soon, But That Eggplant Will Be My first, And Probably Last Pair Of These...

After the disappointment with the binary blues, i will not buy anymore of these. shoes are horrible. comfort is non existent

i copped the binary when they first came out and was also disappointed. they look nice, but there is no comfort. feels like u are walking in a shoe with the insole ripped out. makes u want to not even wear them...

Slept on the wht/blk and now i cant find em anywhere in a 13. Gonna be in NYC in 2 weeks hopefully I can find em

Back
Top Bottom