Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by devildog1776

so i'am in film class this morning with my binaries on and out of nowhere this white chick put me on blast when im in front of the class like ..... " are those sneakers new?" im like "nah they came out in NOV , nobody was camping for these", so she's like i seen 5 people in those the past 3 days.... I say mmmm, its a popular model but not camp worthy for the hypebeast, she chuckles gives me a smirk and says " capitalism at its finest ", i reply with , " im quite knowledgeable and have my own opinion on capitalism, I happen to have a piece in my bag on capitalism that i wrote for the hell of it, do you wanna read? she's like ummmm, "i just like sneakers and i wanted to know if they were new"....

not really important but thought i'd share.... she probably thought i camped out for them considering the coverage every release has been getting the past few months...
all that banter...hope you bagged.

Binarys are still my favorite colorway
pimp.gif

i literally walked by 5 people on da same block wit da all blacks on...i had to retrain myself from not going to da store and immediately coppin em as well...i want em but on sale..lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i literally walked by 5 people on da same block wit da all blacks on...i had to retrain myself from not going to da store and immediately coppin em as well...i want em but on sale..lol
same thing happened to me last week 
saw 2 people with the black colorway on in less then 15 minutes

there not bad not for some reason i cant get them 

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

cant believe i see so many people wearing the blue/grey. they are horrible

Yeah, I thought they were decent when I first saw them in the store. Saw someone wearing them, and quickly changed my opinion. I wouldn't even get them on sale now.

If someone could (and i know there is one person out there) that could dye the grey portion black I would hop on these with a discount and get that done. The blacks are pretty dope but as said , not retail dope. Nike needs to sit back and come up with some heat colors for these shoes .

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

cant believe i see so many people wearing the blue/grey. they are horrible

Yeah, I thought they were decent when I first saw them in the store. Saw someone wearing them, and quickly changed my opinion. I wouldn't even get them on sale now.
COLORWAY IS ALL THE WAY TRASH 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

They're talking about the dynamic blue cw...light blue/grey.....worst cw by far

Can't seem to find the white/black pair anywhere,looking for a pair for someone....seems like all colorways are selling well,seeing how many cws dropped in such a short period....looks like these are doing better #s than 1/2 cents

White/black, a couple of weeks ago they were $109 if you called one of the NT's on the west coast. I had called Arizona and Beverly Hills and they had quite a few pair left. I decided against it, because I already have the GITD's.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

This... The fact that they scrapped the all reds but these dropped have left me mind %+!%**
30t6p3b.gif

White/black, a couple of weeks ago they were $109 if you called one of the NT's on the west coast. I had called Arizona and Beverly Hills and they had quite a few pair left. I decided against it, because I already have the GITD's.

You have to be kidding. They were selling these for $109. Wow I would have grabbed two pairs, the while blacks are really nice in my opinion.

ng

Originally Posted by devildog1776

so i'am in film class this morning with my binaries on and out of nowhere this white chick put me on blast when im in front of the class like ..... " are those sneakers new?" im like "nah they came out in NOV , nobody was camping for these", so she's like i seen 5 people in those the past 3 days.... I say mmmm, its a popular model but not camp worthy for the hypebeast, she chuckles gives me a smirk and says " capitalism at its finest ", i reply with , " im quite knowledgeable and have my own opinion on capitalism, I happen to have a piece in my bag on capitalism that i wrote for the hell of it, do you wanna read? she's like ummmm, "i just like sneakers and i wanted to know if they were new"....

not really important but thought i'd share.... she probably thought i camped out for them considering the coverage every release has been getting the past few months...

best story ever

laugh.gif

Ebay is allowing coupons for the Anthracite and Dynamic right now.  They are doing a 20% off so you can get them for $160.  Still on the hunt for Binary if anyone sees a size 11.5 anywhere.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by AirJason

Completely random... went to pick up a sandwich for lunch today at the Quizno's Subs in Lake Nona here in Orlando and when I'm checking out I notice this old(er) guy with sweats/workout gear on and a pair of the all-Red Zoom Rookies. Dude was smoking a cig outside so I asked him if he worked for Nike and told me he was "loosely affiliated with the NBA". ;^) I didn't ask him where he got them, etc. (just not my style) I was thinking I may have missed a release or something haha, this guy was 55 to 65 years old..
laugh.gif
What if it was Mr. Hardaway himself? Or just an old vet and you weren't able to recognize him.

Sad to say but the all reds r poppin up all over the place...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.airgriffeysmax...lwp-foamposite-2011.html

When it's a fake site.... thats not popping up everywhere bruh... thats folks fishing.. lol
When one says pop up one would assume.. legit websites and such... that site.. not so much.... thats to be expected.

^^Nah, can't be a fake site, when you check out the Zoom Rookies on their site they have (15) yes (15) colorways available.
Yellow, green, red, purple, blue, etc. all for only $68.78 ea.

Must be real so get your pairs now....

Originally Posted by matothett

Ebay is allowing coupons for the Anthracite and Dynamic right now.  They are doing a 20% off so you can get them for $160.  Still on the hunt for Binary if anyone sees a size 11.5 anywhere.

Does Footlocker or Champs have a 20% off code?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

laugh.gif
What if it was Mr. Hardaway himself? Or just an old vet and you weren't able to recognize him.

Sad to say but the all reds r poppin up all over the place...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.airgriffeysmax...lwp-foamposite-2011.html

When it's a fake site.... thats not popping up everywhere bruh... thats folks fishing.. lol
When one says pop up one would assume.. legit websites and such... that site.. not so much.... thats to be expected.

I'm not talkin about fake sites. I'm talkin about people all of a sudden wearing the all reds, look bck a few pgs & u'll kno wat I'm talkin about not to mention dudes payin 300+ on ebay b/c they believe they're coming across super limited pairs & I bet some dudes on here were part of that bidding war. I've been doing this a while now I dnt need a lesson on when & how to use words about shoes. Not that serious homie

That's my dilemma also. I have the eastbay 25% reup discount. I think I might go ahead and do it.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Can't seem to find the white/black pair anywhere,looking for a pair for someone....seems like all colorways are selling well,seeing how many cws dropped in such a short period....looks like these are doing better #s than 1/2 cents

WHAT SIZE.. THINKING ABOUT LETTING MY SZ 11 GO... THE WAY THE SLIM BLACK SHOE LACE PART SITS ON THE SHOE LOOKS A LITTLE OFF TO ME... I LIKE THE COLORWAY JUST NOT HOW IT DOESNT LOOK UNIFIED

Back
Top Bottom