NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Was able to grab the Unlimited joints today..took me
A good 5 mins to Germany heel into the shoe, but once in , it fit great. A little disappointed that the swoosh isn't actually iredescent but overall very happy.

The hate on these is hilarious. I never expected metallic. Pic from Nike id wasnt metallic. Shoe looks exactly as the pic when you ordered. And nike gave it the champ moniker. Anyone who grabbed one and is a true Bron fan and a shoe fan should feel lucky they copped. Bron champs are usually unobtainable...
yeah, can't be too disappointed since they already made the pair not exactly like what LBJ wore (gold swoosh on sole and gold logo on medial side) the gold doesn't bother me really, some pics I've seen of the champs have made the gold pop

Last edited:
The hate on these is hilarious. I never expected metallic. Pic from Nike id wasnt metallic. Shoe looks exactly as the pic when you ordered. And nike gave it the champ moniker. Anyone who grabbed one and is a true Bron fan and a shoe fan should feel lucky they copped. Bron champs are usually unobtainable...
yeah, can't be too disappointed since they already made the pair not exactly like what LBJ wore (gold swoosh on sole and gold logo on medial side) the gold doesn't bother me really, some pics I've seen of the champs have made the gold pop
The gold looks fine. Nike gave everyone in the US an hour and advance notice to order a champ Bron. No waiting. Theyve never given us that before. That people are still complaining is beyond me. Love my pair. Glad I doubled up.

Finish Line also has these, with free shipping, even though they didn't show them on their release calendar.

Really like the multi color strap pair, but just can't justify the purchase, only have the black gum bottom ones for playing and those are holding up well, but not looking to rock those casually. 

Really like the multi color strap pair, but just can't justify the purchase, only have the black gum bottom ones for playing and those are holding up well, but not looking to rock those casually. 

Indoor or outdoor play? Wondering if those gum outsoles wear down like the XIII gums.

Did LeBron wear the multi color strap pair in the finals?

The ones that dropped today

Last edited:
I think he wore the Unlimited/multicolor strap colorway in game 4, or at least some kind of PE version that had a blacked out swoosh. He wore them for a half then switched out for some Elite 13s I think.

I think he wore the Unlimited/multicolor strap colorway in game 4, or at least some kind of PE version that had a blacked out swoosh. He wore them for a half then switched out for some Elite 13s I think.
Oh yea, good call, forgot about that

ALSO— f-in NBA Store website has said "Less Than Five Pairs Available" for the past 9 hours SMH. They're sitting. Who cares though they're gorgeous. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom