NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Unless Nike is giving people the game 3 or 5 shoes available on ID, aren't those just the same options we already got in the USA last week?

Haven't bought a modern basketball shoe in years. I think I'm gonna go grab a pair of these. [emoji]128517[/emoji] How are these for wide footers?

Last edited:
Decided to just say screw it and will be keeping the Champ ID. No they aren't 100% accurate but it's fairly close and was the more accessible option of what was produced. Also, bought them with a 20% off coupon too so only cost $155.

Wearing them today actually at work. First coworker I saw said "well aren't those interesting?" Lol

They are pretty comfortable but do look odd on the foot topdown.

Decided to just say screw it and will be keeping the Champ ID. No they aren't 100% accurate but it's fairly close and was the more accessible option of what was produced. Also, bought them with a 20% off coupon too so only cost $155.

Wearing them today actually at work. First coworker I saw said "well aren't those interesting?" Lol

They are pretty comfortable but do look odd on the foot topdown.

From the price alone, you won. Great decision.

Thinking in create my champ pack with Kyrie 2 open night and Lebron soldier X christ the king. Those soldiers looks good for casual? Thinking in order the lebrons online they fit Tts? Thanks

Thinking in create my champ pack with Kyrie 2 open night and Lebron soldier X christ the king. Those soldiers looks good for casual? Thinking in order the lebrons online they fit Tts? Thanks
TTS. 

I just took my other pair which was half a size up (my first purchase) for a few runs, and there was internal slippage during sudden stops. Runs a bit long for me, but I say go TTS.

Okay now that I have them in person, I will say this. The swoosh on the i.d. pair seems to match the game 5/7 (referring to the pair that he wore, not the champ packs), just not as much as a metallic finish. The sole logos can be colored in and the lbj logo on the upper strap is slightly different. That being said these are not as yellow as they look in the pictures. Still unhappy with nike and the bs stunt that they pulled, but I am keeping them.

Last edited:

I just took the opening nights for both and made that my champ pack. Good enough for me.

Def TTS. Same as soldier 9, and Bron 12 and 13

GR on court tonight.

I'm suddenly warming up to my CTKs which I wanted to paint the midsole of since I copped LOL 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Just got an email from nike. My game 7 soldier IDs are finished. Looking forward to seeing them in person. Hopefully they fixed the shade of gold on the strap.

The John Elliot x Soldier 10 is releasing at the opening of the new Nike SoHo store. Surprised we haven't seen anything on them.

How much should I expect to shell out for Game 3 Soldier's? That is the only shoe I wanted from the pack besides the gradient Kyrie.

Back
Top Bottom