NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Harden rip off wit that toe box.
eyes.gif

So, i got my champ IDs in the mail today. Man, these things are tight as hell on my feet. I can certainly say i cant see me rocking them casually feeling like this(prob in the minority here but thats why i got em, not to play ball in) 

I did a quick video comparison of the Champ ID vs the actual Champ Pack pair if yall wanna see the difference.. IG: P_Pumper

So, i got my champ IDs in the mail today. Man, these things are tight as hell on my feet. I can certainly say i cant see me rocking them casually feeling like this(prob in the minority here but thats why i got em, not to play ball in) 
Some black sweats might work.. I think 

I've been wearing my black gums with black joggers. Really liking these soldiers after wearing them for a few days.

Good looking on the video p pumper. The ID is still good to have in the collection imo

Last edited:
Just got my game 7 IDs in. Debating on keeping them or getting ring ceremonies. Really like the suede on the ring ceremonies but game 7s are iconic imo.

I did a quick video comparison of the Champ ID vs the actual Champ Pack pair if yall wanna see the difference.. IG: P_Pumper

Repped.

Thanks for the video.

I would've liked getting the box sets over IDs. I see some reasonable prices on the game 5 set.

Am I mistaken or can you still make the Game 5 iD here in the U.S? Weren't the options taken down at some point?

Last edited:
Depending on size you're looking for, there's a 10 and 10.5 on Goat that are 435 and 425 respectively.  Wish I would have waited til they showed up on there before pulling the trigger on my Game 5's.  Ah well.

Saw one spot selling the game 5 pack for 450.
Yeah, that does sound pretty reasonable to me.

Depending on size you're looking for, there's a 10 and 10.5 on Goat that are 435 and 425 respectively.  Wish I would have waited til they showed up on there before pulling the trigger on my Game 5's.  Ah well.
Aw. Hm did you get them for?

Last edited:
Did the Akrons only release online? Planning on stopping into my local Footnation tomorrow after work.

Back
Top Bottom