NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

How you guys feel about hooping in these shoes?
ankle strap is actually nice. supportive but not restrictive due to the stretch. 

the other two straps is just for looks and does nothing to hold you feet in. traction is also average..so a bad combo. if you're a slasher or do a lot of lateral movements, you tend to slide off the bed or not have that bite. 

i loved the zoom/phylon. a lot of people complain about not feeling the zoom but it was great for me. 

I really wanted to love this shoe because of the ankle strap and zoom but the lack of containment and traction killed it for me. I might still cop a pair on the discount for those days where I want to take it easy and what that cushion

Crappy photo but Kofi Kingston with the Soldiers in the Royal Rumble

*edit* photo wouldn't upload. Will try again later

Last edited:
@1smartalec   My man
nthat.gif
....repped!

I was trying to avoid browsing the clearance sale, but I got no choice now
laugh.gif

9 pair of Lebron soldier X and counting.............Should`ve bought the black toe and camo but hopefully they last until they have a 25% off clearance sale.

9 pair of Lebron soldier X and counting.............Should`ve bought the black toe and camo but hopefully they last until they have a 25% off clearance sale.

dang playboy, what are you doing with 9 pair?! I ain't ain't mad at you though! I'm think about the olive lux pair...I'm still on the fence.

Back
Top Bottom