NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Went to my local sneaker spot yesterday and tried on an 11 and they fit perfect on me. So I'll be ordering an 11 from here on out in these. Half a size down is what works for me.

Only for toddlers size maybe. For mens? No thanks ^^
Yeah I'm definitely not copping them, the pic was just for show, the Kobes as well as the Kyries aren't too bad. Probably wouldn't look as bad if the graphic extended all the way to heel across the upper of the shoe.

Last edited:
The print needs to be all over like the kobe 11 or just on the straps like the kyrie 2. I think that would be more appealing than just on the toe box.

I thought at least the box would be different. Nope, plain old ID nike box. Proves to show that Nike had no intentions of making a champ pack this year and scrapped some BS together when LBJ won and we were forced to pay premium price for a basic Nike ID. Theyre probably cooking something right now while eveerybody is preoccupied on the soldiers. Wake me up when the real champ pack is released. #Weak

Kyrie didnt get any justice either. Nike, please tell me this isnt the end of the road? Please? 

Maybe they'll do a Champ pack with a Soldier 10 and a Kyrie 2...

Anyone feel the strap is a little too thin and cheap? I got LeBron 4s and those straps has substance. Still leaning in the Unlimited.

I wonder what will all black and all white nikeID Lebron Soldier X will look like since the champ id isn't available anymore. Will the black/white material be the same as the champ pack where its as glossy and fine finish would be.Or a different material since its a regular nikeID only. Curious what will it look like the all black and all white lebron wore during the finals..hope someone will ID a pair. If its good I'll pull the trigger though.

You are not alone...I'm there too.

Frustrating really.
One more for this team. Yea a little frustrating but oh well, nothing we can do but wait.

Crazy that they still have over a month from their estimated delivery date and they'll take it as long as they can. I get that they push them out in batches but I guess I'm not sure why they don't just get them all done in one fell swoop considering they capped the orders at a certain amount anyway. And people who ordered KD9s which went for sale much later are already getting them. There's never been any rhyme or reason to their iD process 
mean.gif

I haven't gotten a single e-mail yet for the Champ 10 ID's...Anyone else in the same boat? No progress made whatsoever lol

Edit: Just read the couple posts above me..

Last edited:
Hooped in the black/red/white colorway and they were pretty nice! First high cut sneaker I've hooped in that I've enjoyed using in a long time. The heel zoom takes a few games to break in and feel some bounce. The forefoot was pretty responsive from the jump. I'm still waiting on my Champ IDs as well and I still havent gotten the "almost finished email either. I went with a size 10 (perfect fit with these soldiers) which is what I get for all my LeBrons except the 4s and 9 elite (9.5).

Back
Top Bottom