Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Drew-
Here ya go man, here's an actual picture
they look really clean

20090408dsc2290.jpg

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Drew-

these are the ones i'm talking about....
i think there's actual pics in this thread somewhere
354815-013.jpg
i'd appreciate info on these..

the reason i'm holding off on the POP c/w (aside from the inflated asian retail price
indifferent.gif
)

that white/black/ice blue c/w is just classic.. might have to break out my georgetown jersey for those.

just wanna say thanks to harlem world 23 for hooking me up with the dunkman 3's - good dude to work with

thanks for the pics DN, still on the fence with those aqua's. maybe if we get em in and I can look at em in person I might change my mind.although to theaqua's credit, the white mesh up is sick.it would have been the only thing I changed on the POP.

am I the only one who wants a white/crimson/gold CW???

Just out of curiousity but why is the Lebron line releasing that aqua colorway? Dont get me wrong, i love the look of it and if i can get my hands on it, iwill definately get it but to me it means nothing because lebron will never wear it in a game... any thoughts or reasons?

Originally Posted by wmg23

Just out of curiousity but why is the Lebron line releasing that aqua colorway? Dont get me wrong, i love the look of it and if i can get my hands on it, i will definately get it but to me it means nothing because lebron will never wear it in a game... any thoughts or reasons?
He never wore he Dunkman either, but as long as people are copping... who cares.

got a pair on Friday night from that 50%f&f from champs. one of the most comfortable pair of kicks I have ever worn.

lol i love that michael jordan commercial... PURE CLASSIC.. anyways, i agree with what you all say but i just wish Lebron would try to create his own thing,not putting out an aqua color shoe like jordan but hey whatever the people want they get... believe me im still gonna get the aquas i just wanted some input...Cant wait til tomorrow... gettin the Black/Red/White GR!!!!

Guys i've been searching for a bit but can anyone point me in the direction of anywhere that is selling the POPs online?

No one can tell me any shoe is better than Double Stack.. lol

BUT from Gregs review and some other comments.. I am actually excited to get the few pairs I have on the way now. brotha is excited..lol

coppin the GR's and waiting for the Aquas...those are dope and I can't wait for more info on them.

i have a pair but ive been playing less so im gonna wait to put them in my rotation since i already have 3 pairs in my rotation and im only playing once a weekright now.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

No one can tell me any shoe is better than Double Stack.. lol

BUT from Gregs review and some other comments.. I am actually excited to get the few pairs I have on the way now. brotha is excited..lol
co-sign... ill try throwing my flightposite insole in em tnight....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Best michael jordan commercial...
Co-sign..one of my favorite jordan commercials ever! I use to imitate the commercial with all the kids doin the moves like Mike
laugh.gif

Just a heads up EASTBAY. com just got the dunkman soldier 3's in!! FUll size run i just copped my pair for 94.98! Get them before they are gone!

Back
Top Bottom