Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Originally Posted by RockDeep

No one can tell me any shoe is better than Double Stack.. lol

BUT from Gregs review and some other comments.. I am actually excited to get the few pairs I have on the way now. brotha is excited..lol
The ZSIIIs are very good hoop shoes. You really should get a pair Rock. Besides, you can get double stack in them if you have some zoom insoles.Kid Lebron mentioned using FP1 insoles, but those are way too thick and they have forefoot zoom which would be weird. I tried my Jordan 2009 zoom insole and itdefinitely improves the heel cushioning without compromising weight or court feel. I highly recommend that upgrade.
glasses.gif

at this point i can;t say enough great things about the S3's . i mean what IS gonna stack against Doublestack Zoom out of the box? not much.

great grip which i was worried about, durable as all hell( i am using these outdoors) ,comfortable, looks good. I hate straps but what more do you want/need?

and at a decent price point to boot.

I have been trying to alternate them at least every 2 days of play, but sometimes I am too lazy to drag out the other pair from the cloest lol.

so far the GR's have the most PT and the only thing I have found wrong is creasing of the patent and the straps getting a bit stretched out so you have topull em tighter, that also could be the ballistic meshing becomeing abit loose.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I have been trying to alternate them at least every 2 days of play, but sometimes I am too lazy to drag out the other pair from the cloest lol.

so far the GR's have the most PT and the only thing I have found wrong is creasing of the patent and the straps getting a bit stretched out so you have to pull em tighter, that also could be the ballistic meshing becomeing abit loose.

thanks, that's good to know. how's the traction holding up? i don't think my vc3s can hold out much longer lol.

i feel so anxious to buy a pair for outdoor play when the weather gets warm and sunny. i almost feel like i should pull the trigger on the camo S3s but then isee how nice the blackout pairs are and i calm down lol.

I've been ballin in these for two days and I gotta say I'm in love. Hands down my fav ball shoe in 2009. Soft responsive zoom. And super light shoetoo. I gotta add my story about the traction on these. At my local 24 they haver swept the floor in awhile so it's super dusty. To the point where guys aredrivng and just plain slipping every time, or traveling to stop thselves from falling. My zs3's were grippy the whole night I only wiped them with my handsafter everygame. These shoes are serious.

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

SH has a FSR
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
$150
indifferent.gif
one thing i wanna know is why there's no 8.5 and 9.5. did they sell out that quickly?

3490840516_5c167b52d4.jpg

Picked them up today via F&F...I have to say I was skeptical of the quality at first, but they're nicer than I thought. Better lockdown fit than theLeBron VI's, no doubt.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

after seeing those dunkmans, im really kicking myself for not copping the III's when i had a chance

Got the "concord/black red mixed" look-a-like last E.A. at Flocker.

Best $50 spent all year.

Best hooping shoe I've had for my strange, flintstone foot since the Flightposite III.

cbf: if ya needhelp with a pair pm me man, I can help ya out as far as the POP and Gr

if you ball outdoors alot, these really are worth the dough. as far as the traction,I don't have any problems thus far in about 12 hours of play in mygr's. is it the everlasting gobstopper of outsoles, no. but what outsole is ya know? they are not a dissapointment considering I haven't liked thesoldier line at all.

Bkaz: how did you get em on FF, they should have been excluded according to my list of exclusions at the store. must not go through the computer, so ya luckedout
wink.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Got the "concord/black red mixed" look-a-like last E.A. at Flocker.

Best $50 spent all year.

Best hooping shoe I've had for my strange, flintstone foot since the Flightposite III.
HOW!!

I take back everything I said about Bron not wearing his Sig shoe in the Playoffs..lol

I'd wear these joints instead too....lol...

Maybe the VI and VII should be built on this tooling with Doubestack with a lighter or more conformed Upper which isnt so boot like... sans 2k4 Hyper 2k3..andthe Soldier III...

Good stuff.. very very god stuff.

DrewDioxin, thanks for the offer but i think i'll hold out until the blackout pair or possibly the camo pair if i can't wait any longer lol.

i got a little mad at myself for sleeping the dunkmans but i got over it. i wouldn't know what to do with them, too nice to ball in and nothing to match itwith otherwise haha.

Back
Top Bottom