Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

so i went to my local finshine today and they had the aqua soldier 3's on shelfs! I thought they were coming out next month? I may cop tomorrow!
Hmmm ... sounds tempting ... but I think I'm gonna' save my bread and try to grab some of those WNBA PE's this summer ...
devil.gif

How many WNBA PEs are coming out?

Who knows ... so far I've seen at least three ...

anyway, while on the subject of new cw's ... any comments on these?
nerd.gif

Grey Reptile/Yellow / July 1, 2009

soldier-iii-grey-maize-2.jpg

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

so i went to my local finshine today and they had the aqua soldier 3's on shelfs! I thought they were coming out next month? I may cop tomorrow!

Was this the patent toe or leather toe?

go a hlaf size up, I found they ran really small. I usually wear 11.5/12 and needed the 12 in these.

not really, the biggest problem I have is my arches. and my left foot was broken so I feel a ton of discomfort if a shoe is to tight on my left foot. and likemost people, my right foot is a little bigger haha.

Ha so that's why you had to size up a half. I got my 10.5 and no problems. However, they are snug; glove-like, but not to the extent of a Flightposite.

Comfy, comfy. Wish I had more time to rock 'em. Not to mention, a POP shirt. Might get another pair to hoop in just to have an excuse to wear 'em.
devil.gif

Speaking of which, time to start getting ready for the next 50 ...
glasses.gif

yeah I am hoping one comes soon cuz somewhere there is a miami 6 sitting in a back room I am hoping is still there.

might pick up another pair of soldier 3's too cuz I might need another outdoor pair after I tear up my gr's and pop's.

Soon enough ... dunno' that I'm gonna' cop much other than a few pairs of Air Max 2009's for me and the fam.

I can't do the white toe, gotta' go with POP ... wanna' find some WNBA PE's this summer too ... shame to have to rock 'em, but they'rejust too fresh.

Lemme know if you need help with the Miami's ... dunno' if I have your size, but I might get lucky looking around.

Picked up a pair of POPs today at the local Footlocker, although I didn't think I would wear them I definitely think it's too comfy of a shoe not to.All in all in my opinion these are a huge step forward from the ZSIIs.

I really need a size 11 Dunkman for my son and Im salty.. lolololol...

Damn I wish I had got him some when I was asked originally.. Aint this a BISH... lol

Patent did you say... the WNBA PEs will be full of Patent

uhhhh... this usually never happens to me... oh I'm so embarassed

but uh, what the hell does POP stand for?

SVSM = His school
CTK = Christ the King
POP = ???

I was like "Prince of Persia? maybe"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I really need a size 11 Dunkman for my son and Im salty.. lolololol...

Damn I wish I had got him some when I was asked originally.. Aint this a BISH... lol

Patent did you say... the WNBA PEs will be full of Patent

tell your son he has to give back the espana's for em...lol

Originally Posted by hassan16

uhhhh... this usually never happens to me... oh I'm so embarassed

but uh, what the hell does POP stand for?

SVSM = His school
CTK = Christ the King
POP = ???

I was like "Prince of Persia? maybe"
roll.gif

roll.gif

lol at rignature

lol at rock's kid wanting the dunkmans that bad, i'm just not sold on em, and from my past experience, every lebron has been at about 50-60$....haveyou seen alll those solider two TB's lately?....i'm just sayin....

the problem is the dunkman wasnt a gr^^^ sorry to hear your misfortune rock lol goodluck. i appreciate the help igot, i just wanted the miamis cuz i could usemy discount. but i wear an 11.5 if you find supes or uwrs lol

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Preparer of punani.
nah g, it's procurer.

laugh.gif

i actually paid retail for the dunkmans.. figured that i might as well.. money comes and goes.. but at least i wouldn't regret it. can't wait for thesoldier 3 tbs to hit ross.

Back
Top Bottom