Ive seen these out the past couple of weeks already
releases-soldier3-4-white-navy.jpg

Black/White-Baltic Blue
Style: 354815-013
Release Date: 07/01/2009
releases-soldier3-6-aqua.jpg

Some of these have leaked already.

Images and info - http://nikelebron.net/releases/

The Navy Soldier III's are very nice in person..remind me of the Lebron III..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

1 and 12, can you do

a SVSM with a green toe ?
zs3svsm2.jpg

And here is the LBJ Soldier III Template PSD file accompanied with a little tutorial on color for those unfamiliar with PS
lebronsoldieriiitemplat.jpg

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/5/1048774/Lebron Soldier III Template.psdLeBron Soldier III TemplateDownload

Tutorial:
  • Open up the PSD file in Photoshop and head on to the Layers Menu, found usually on the right side of the screen.
  • Select a Layer you want to put color in, here we select the Upper of the shoe then click the Blending Options button (encircled) and select Color Overlay.
62268553.jpg

• The Layer Style Menu will pop-up with the Color Overlay option checked, Double-Click on the Colored Box next to the arrow and select your desired color.
25016006.jpg

• Lastly Click on the arrow and a drop down Menu will open select either Multiply or Linear Burn to get a good effect of Color on the Layer.
  • You can play with the Opacity to get your desired effect of the color then click OK.
  • You can also press CTRL+L to open up the Levels menu after applying your Color Overlay and play with the Meters to get the right Brightness.
19678312.jpg

Repeat the steps for the other Layers and you can make some sick Colorways of the LBJ Soldier III.

Peace.

Played in mine earlier. Better grip & slightly more ankle support are the only things the Hyperdunk has on this shoe & I love the Hyperdunk. TheIII is a great shoe to play in. Very light yet very supportive & responsive & so far very minimal creases.

I'm really tempted to get a pair of POPs.

I like these a lot. The LeBron 3 was my favorite of the entire line, maybe that's why.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

The White/Midnight Navy-Metallic Silver
Style: 354815-141
Release date 06/12/2009
Ive seen these out the past couple of weeks already
releases-soldier3-4-white-navy.jpg
These are up on eastbay now, excluded from discount tho
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom