Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

If they were like the taxi colorway of the 6 they would be fresh but all yellow patent is
indifferent.gif

At the rate the womens colors are coming out in these shoes there gonna be matchin patent handbags to match soon.

Any no way Im wearin a womens shoe even if its a black on black colorway!

FLINTGREY wrote:
They are bright yellow shoes. Minus the "LIVESTRONG" inscription these are gimmicky and not that creative colorwise. C'mon....how are all yellow shoes "fresh"?

Not the shoes, the individual. And besides when was the last ttime you seen a all yellow pair of ball shoes?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

They are bright yellow shoes. Minus the "LIVESTRONG" inscription these are gimmicky and not that creative colorwise. C'mon....how are all yellow shoes "fresh"?
They wouldn't get any hype if they didn't say Livestrong. Just like I said in Retro about those Cartoon AF1s. Remove their association andno one is interested.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

QFT..id still cop though...imagine seeing someone at the Y balling in em...
laugh.gif

If those livestrong PE's had some black in them..it would b an instant cop...but not really sure the way they are..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... wait ... "Asia Exclusive?"
smh.gif

Specially made up for outdoor basketball, the Nike design team collaborated with LeBron James to create the Nike Zoom Soldier III XDR (Extra Durable Rubber). This shoe brings LeBron's toughness to a lightweight shoe that is lower to the ground and durable enough to withstand the pounding of aggressive outdoor play.
Nike has a long history of developing and promoting the game of basketball with a focus on creating opportunities for athletes of various styles and skill levels. Nike continues this tradition in fall of this year with the introduction of a collection of innovative products that withstands the rough conditions of hard outdoor courts without compromising flexibility or cushioning. The new collection featured in the campaign includes the Nike Dream Season X and this Nike Zoom Soldier III XDR.

This Asia Exclusive kick is now available at KixFiles for pre-order.

soldier-iii-xdr-2.jpg

soldier-iii-xdr-3.jpg

soldier-iii-xdr-4.jpg

soldier-iii-xdr-5.jpg

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

That colorway up thier sucks... but XDR is only good
Let me guess ... needs patent?
grin.gif

lol ,naaaww, its just the whole colorway isn't for me, with the colorway like that the shoe looks like an STAT shoe..

not really a person who likes mostly black shoes... COLOR shoes FTW

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

That colorway up thier sucks... but XDR is only good
Let me guess ... needs patent?
grin.gif
lol ,naaaww, its just the whole colorway isn't for me, with the colorway like that the shoe looks like an STAT shoe..
not really a person who likes mostly black shoes... COLOR shoes FTW
LOL @ Wes.
wink.gif

That's cool, Fresh, I hear ya' on that, although Nike has left a lot to be desired this past year with their half-attempts at colorblocking, IMO.

On a separate note, does anyone know how well "Blackout" cw's sell in Asia?

Just ordered those NBA Final Lebron Soldiers..those look real nice..came to 113.99 shipped..

graffiti Soldier 3 copped to go with NYC and Blue Grafs - only my 2nd S3 w/ dunkman being the first...thinking hard about the wmns all whites and thesafaris....

w/ express shippin came out to be as much as buying @ retail in Chicago...gotta love Daley and our 11% retail tax...

What a fail for Nike to put out and sell a Finals shoe is even more gimmicky. I would have purchased the shoe IF he had gone to the finals, but I hardly wearthe POP n bred cw's anyways. Thanks, Nike for saving me $114.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kaczalas

soldier-iii-xdr-2.jpg

over

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-grafitti-1-01.jpg

any day of the week!
QFT...

I really think that Finals shoe looks terrible. I'd probabky say different if I say LBJ driving to the hoop in 'em at the Staples Center....lol. Butpass for me.

Agreed - Asia > Finals

(Sorry Tomas, I'm just not a fan!)

Back
Top Bottom