Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

where can i order the POP 2/ FInals

City Sole, but they been sold out since i got, what seems like the last pair - anyone know what sizes they had to begin with or how many?

Can someone please post the SKU # for the camo color again please?

Looking to get these on the next 50.

Thanks.

I ordered mine from CitySole at 6:30am yesterday and they shipped the same day..luckily i'm in NY so they'll b here fast so i can see how they look inperson and see the graffiti..

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

how do you tie the soldiers with the straps over them?
just tryna answer dude's question.

it wouldn't let me quote and still embed the vid.

finals are
images
btw.

Yup aint feeling those finals at all

Or the kobe finals for that matter either

There's just something about that crappy font that they've used

Man, besides the first c/w, navy/white and that aqua looking one, this shoe sucks. Even the Dunkman setup couldn't do this shoe justice. The Soldier I is athing of beauty, but even this line has gone down hill.

lol, I feel like a hater because my $00.02 in every Lebron shoe thread lately has been negative. Really though, that isn't my fault.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Man, besides the first c/w, navy/white and that aqua looking one, this shoe sucks. Even the Dunkman setup couldn't do this shoe justice. The Soldier I is a thing of beauty, but even this line has gone down hill.

lol, I feel like a hater because my $00.02 in every Lebron shoe thread lately has been negative. Really though, that isn't my fault.

Not trin to challage you, but do you have um? I wasnt crazy about them but I just got the Navy CW and I love them!.....you might be talkin ascetics though idk

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I hear ya - u or Will will have to let us know what the graffiti says underneath.
here ya go...Cavs nicknames...cool idea i guess.

DSCN1091.JPG

Instant non-cop for me: any shoe with JJ Redick's name on it will never touch my feet.

Back
Top Bottom