Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I don't get it. 9 pairs of an ugly shoe? Plan on reselling, I bet. Once again, that is an ugly shoe, so are these pretty rare?

Unlike the masses my man actually helps others out. Ugly shoe...well you're entitled to your opinion.

thanks i try, i mean yea no doubt i'm flipping the shoes, i do my best to help out people when i can, but i try to get what i can as well.....lets say thatout of the total 9 pairs i got...6 went to homies and in all honestly just 3 pairs are out there to "flip"....and yea there were actually MORE pairsout there that I didn't grab....not enough hands lol

fivestarfob: you work there eh? how's jason doin? i used to work with him back at champs.....one of the nicer guys you'll ever meet and had some of themost random heat as well, tell him Viet says whats up

If anyone can sort me out with a pair of 9.5s i think i have decided i would like a pair.

One last pair of soldiers before i move onto the VIIs

anyone who has a pair of black/red/white or finals soldier III size 9.5 want to trade for a pair of soldier III size 10?

Those are nice.....

with the Uniforms.. I couldn't rock them on my own though... but Im an old head. I like Patent. lol

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

waiting on them SVSM and CTK, and maybe the Gloria's
nerd.gif

i really dig the king citys. anyone with a 12 lol

the glorias and high schools are dropping together right?

Drew, all I've heard is "first week of September", so I'm thinking they'll drop together.

Anyone going to pick these up, keep me in mind ... 10.5.

cool man thanks.

after the hyperdunk fiasco last year I am looking for these glorias for a breast cancer month shoe for my league games that month.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

fivestarfob: you work there eh? how's jason doin? i used to work with him back at champs.....one of the nicer guys you'll ever meet and had some of the most random heat as well, tell him Viet says whats up
hmm, theres two jason i know of that works there, tall jason. is assistant at the DT nordies now.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Those are nice.....

with the Uniforms.. I couldn't rock them on my own though... but Im an old head. I like Patent. lol

Exactly what I was thinkin, they would be nice to have tho

Back
Top Bottom