Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^^ I was really high when I wrote that and the joke wasn't as obvious as I thought.... Damn!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last night, I was thinking to myself as I read your previous post (re: Reddick): Man, this ninja must be high.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... wait ... "Asia Exclusive?"
smh.gif

Specially made up for outdoor basketball, the Nike design team collaborated with LeBron James to create the Nike Zoom Soldier III XDR (Extra Durable Rubber). This shoe brings LeBron's toughness to a lightweight shoe that is lower to the ground and durable enough to withstand the pounding of aggressive outdoor play.
Nike has a long history of developing and promoting the game of basketball with a focus on creating opportunities for athletes of various styles and skill levels. Nike continues this tradition in fall of this year with the introduction of a collection of innovative products that withstands the rough conditions of hard outdoor courts without compromising flexibility or cushioning. The new collection featured in the campaign includes the Nike Dream Season X and this Nike Zoom Soldier III XDR.

This Asia Exclusive kick is now available at KixFiles for pre-order.

soldier-iii-xdr-2.jpg

soldier-iii-xdr-3.jpg

soldier-iii-xdr-4.jpg

soldier-iii-xdr-5.jpg

Can anyone get me a pair of these sz.12??

As much as I hate LeBrick, these are one of the best shoes that I've balled in. Here's my pair after five basketball games and one casual wearing. Theypretty much look brand new.

laugh.gif
The Finals soldier III are at Nordstrom Rack. Copped for beater. If the Cavs made the Final , these would have been over at HOHs and cats would be liningup
smh.gif
paying double retail for em
alien.gif
. anyway here is the pic

my pop and gr didn't have the XDR hang tag, doesn;t mean they are not durable, they just didn't have them.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

laugh.gif
The Finals soldier III are at Nordstrom Rack. Copped for beater. If the Cavs made the Final , these would have been over at HOHs and cats would be lining up
smh.gif
paying double retail for em
alien.gif
. anyway here is the pic

any size 9 left?thanks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom